Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO-LIVE] ClearCoin (CLR) | Powering the Blockchain Web🔥 - page 5. (Read 5290 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
What does the platform’s smart-contract control? What is its purpose?
Activity: 224
On the one hand, there are talks about users’ privacy, on the other – the possibility of proving and a history log! How are these two aspects separated? Are there any contradiction?
Activity: 364
Where can I find an algorithm for buying tokens? I heard that it was done.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Where you can get acquainted with the auctions rules? This is supposed to be a whole mechanism!
Activity: 196
In order to become a global company and to have a chance for institutional prospects, it is necessary to work for the whole world. Now I see examples and experience of companies in the United States. Of course, they are international, but investors from all around the world will be interested in a direction that is closer to them. Do you plan to do it?
If we are talking about working with marketing and advertising across the planet, then, using the Clearcoin platform, you won’t be limited. Using open sources of information (TV, Internet) you can quickly and efficiently get information about the United States advertising market.
For this purpose, it will be necessary to work on it.
Everyone will be able to invest in the Clearcoin platform. The platform takes over analysis and "sedentary" work, you will see the results of data processing and analysis in a convenient for deciding form!) By purchasing tokens, an investor invests in the high growth sector of finance – in cryptocurrencies and blockchain!
I'm more attracted to marketing.
ClearCoin is a technology company that manages purchasing and selling advertising in decentralized applications and a wider digital environment in real-time. This is, in fact, a new era of marketing!
OK! I’ll check this up. Do the developers of the project keep a blog? I’m interested in their thoughts.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
In order to become a global company and to have a chance for institutional prospects, it is necessary to work for the whole world. Now I see examples and experience of companies in the United States. Of course, they are international, but investors from all around the world will be interested in a direction that is closer to them. Do you plan to do it?
If we are talking about working with marketing and advertising across the planet, then, using the Clearcoin platform, you won’t be limited. Using open sources of information (TV, Internet) you can quickly and efficiently get information about the United States advertising market.
Everyone will be able to invest in the Clearcoin platform. The platform takes over analysis and "sedentary" work, you will see the results of data processing and analysis in a convenient for deciding form!) By purchasing tokens, an investor invests in the high growth sector of finance – in cryptocurrencies and blockchain!
ClearCoin is a technology company that manages purchasing and selling advertising in decentralized applications and a wider digital environment in real-time. This is, in fact, a new era of marketing!
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
Hello, ClearCoin community!

CLR trading is now available on ERC20 DEX. Good trading to all of you!
Activity: 336
Why increase the price of the token every day? Wouldn't it be better to cut bonus?

Not every day, but every 3 days. In this case, we shall leave the choice of approach to creators!))
Activity: 112
Why increase the price of the token every day? Wouldn't it be better to cut bonus?
Activity: 252
When will the platform be available to all investors?
Currently, the platform sell media just to 5 000 000 CLR, but will be opened to all users since June.
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
Who is still buying this token at current price 0.075 when NYC is near 8000$? The ico started in November and on December price was 0.01$ and btc was around 20k$. Did the team converted funds in USD?
When will the platform be available to all investors?
As I understand, all advertising campaigns are going to be recorded in the General Ledger. Who will check whether there were fraudulent occurrences in these records or not? How will you struggle?
Will Clearcoin to work with virtual or augmented reality in the near future? These are mass technologies of the future.
Activity: 126
Who Clearcoin API-interfaces will be focused on? On large customers, advertising buyers?
Pages:
Jump to: