Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN][ICO Live!] Dragonglass - Gamified Mobile Cryptomining Without CPU/GPU - page 17. (Read 53918 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 33
GOOD FUTURE PROJECT, WISH THE SUCCESS
Activity: 6
Do you planning to list your token at EXMO, Cryptopia?
Activity: 13
Dragonglass It's an excellent project with a great team, I wish you a prosperous future.
Activity: 33
Congrats !chats sound great
Activity: 4
Congrats! Go Dragonglass go!
Activity: 41
Thanks for such Project
Activity: 1
Activity: 9
interesting project, i can't wait for game to see how they have developed it.
Activity: 38
Hi. Dragonglass use tokens ERC721?
Activity: 86
Activity: 21
Activity: 23
When finish thé airdrop please?
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
This is a pretty good of ideas, often we get stuck in a situation that makes us bored either in it in a public place or at home. dragonglass cleaner over it with a fun and simple game and make money.
Activity: 340
Merit: 23
Its good project I wish the best in the game and to the moon
Activity: 1
Activity: 17
Awesome project, without any hassle in joining their airdrop. Thank you Dragonglass Team!  Smiley
Activity: 41
Not all games on android are equally attractive to users. The idea is certainly interesting about the purchases of users of tokens in order to play, but how can customers interest the game?
Activity: 29
It's a very good project. There are too many projects but these are far different from them. The team behind it is a very good quality and professional team. I would recommend that everyone participate in this project.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I think if the application is in all languages and in good quality users will be a lot. It will be very interesting to see the trial version of the product when it is expected to be released?
Pages:
Jump to: