Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN][ICO Live!] Dragonglass - Gamified Mobile Cryptomining Without CPU/GPU - page 19. (Read 53918 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 3
I downloaded the application, now I need to play and understand what kind of mining it is!
Activity: 14
Team is real. I like it, real project.

Good luck!!
Activity: 92
Real tangible project on the blockchain with a lot of room to spread its wings, One of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! A well-designed roadmap, transparency and projected growth - all this is not indifferent and does pass up! Definitely worth to participate!
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 9

Why hasnt anyone else offer he similar product?  Anyway, cryptocurrencies are extremely popular, and u can make great profit by implementing them into your project
Activity: 39
innovative project and great concept.
Activity: 40
The project looks great and hope it will hit one of the big project in crypto world, best of luck to whole team and management.
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 11
C I think it's work if these goals are achieved it will really have a positive and good effect everywhere and the next time is one of the most important times for the digital currency era and the company of Draiko companies proved that they have a clear goal and a good schedule
Activity: 33
Good project and serious Dragonglass I have two questions about the currency when the coins are distributed free of charge and then the price of one and the total number of the currency of the Dragonglass
Activity: 124
A wonderful project, a very good concept, it really sounds good
Activity: 2
Play game and earn money - very nice Wink
Activity: 50

I think this project will get hight success.
Activity: 9
Promising project, thank you.
Activity: 24

this project has great potential
Activity: 27
This is a bast project. Go Dragonglass go!
All the best good project.
Activity: 93
This is good project,excellent,sucess!
Activity: 13
It's a wonderful project
Activity: 7
If you are a gamer that is what you looking for!
Pages:
Jump to: