Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN][ICO Live!] Dragonglass - Gamified Mobile Cryptomining Without CPU/GPU - page 38. (Read 53918 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
played the game , couldnt mine tho but bc had not enough ETH for gas.

mined 10x with eth fun game but a unbalanced thou. bought dgs again and mined again. soon gonna be dragonglass billionaire  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 56
So, what does the future hold for Dragonglass? When will the ICO end?
It will end when all the tokens will be sold. Please check out the scoreboard at dragonglass.com.
I've got "Network Error" a few times, for short periods though, but still wanted to ask what does it mean? that i have a poor internet connection?
Yeah, it might be your internet, try switching mobile data to wifi or vice versa.
Activity: 15
I've got "Network Error" a few times, for short periods though, but still wanted to ask what does it mean? that i have a poor internet connection?
I don't know if anyone remembers Zanzarah - The hidden portal game Cheesy It woul be cool to do smth like that with dragons: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/pc/524162-zanzarah-the-hidden-portal/reviews/69869
What do you mean? Could you care to elaborate?
Activity: 23
So, what does the future hold for Dragonglass? When will the ICO end?
Activity: 9
I don't know if anyone remembers Zanzarah - The hidden portal game Cheesy It woul be cool to do smth like that with dragons: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/pc/524162-zanzarah-the-hidden-portal/reviews/69869
I have read your roadmap and seen that you are developing more Dragonglass games. So tokens will have utility for powering up dragons in the game?
We are still developing the gameplay, but tokens will definitely be used to power/feed dragon hatchlings.

You could make dragonpets kinda like pokemon and dragon tribes similar to clash of clans. Would be amazing
We are definitely looking in that direction.
fun game but when will it allow me to mine??
Hey, if you bought DGS and have some ETH to pay for the TX, you should be able to mine 10x your initial investment. If you experience any more problems, please contact us at [email protected]

haha i tried to mine without buying, my fault  Grin
can i mine if i transfer dgs to another wallet??/
Sorry, I missed your message. No, you can only mine DGS with the same wallet you've used in the Token Sale.
Hey, if you bought DGS and have some ETH to pay for the TX, you should be able to mine 10x your initial investment. If you experience any more problems, please contact us at [email protected]

haha i tried to mine without buying, my fault  Grin
can i mine if i transfer dgs to another wallet??/
I have read your roadmap and seen that you are developing more Dragonglass games. So tokens will have utility for powering up dragons in the game?
We are still developing the gameplay, but tokens will definitely be used to power/feed dragon hatchlings.

You could make dragonpets kinda like pokemon and dragon tribes similar to clash of clans. Would be amazing
Monday got sum good vibes in store. ETH got back up, any of you bought some?Huh?
It's been a real ETH rollercoaster lately.
Activity: 9
Monday got sum good vibes in store. ETH got back up, any of you bought some?Huh?
Activity: 23

Do you think ether will reach bitcoin level of price sometime soon?
I do not understand this obsession with pitting BT against ETH.

Do you think ether will reach bitcoin level of price sometime soon?
No way. Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency the muggles know, it's the mainstream, the default crypto. This is an integral part of BT value, ETH does not have that.
Pages:
Jump to: