Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN][ICO Live!] Dragonglass - Gamified Mobile Cryptomining Without CPU/GPU - page 42. (Read 53918 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
PC remains neglected by people who carries out gemification of  mining. Perhaps you platform should take this niche?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Hey. Are u gonna focus on Android or should we expect for appearance of exclusive games for iOS?
Activity: 406
What about providing opportunity to mine tokens when watching ads in addition to games? This solution will increase the level of interest of users.
God afternoon. Bitcoin mining requires presence of one microcircuit produced by one enterprise. Wont one need to have any special equipment  to mine your tokens for sure?
Activity: 252
Good afternoon. How many tokens have already been sold during the ICO?
About 10 million, but the number is growing every minute.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. How many tokens have already been sold during the ICO?
Activity: 56
It is hard to take you guys seriously when you limiting who can be in your bounty. I was so interested till I learnt that.
Pity...
What do you mean? I mean, we established some conditions, do you think they are unfair?
Activity: 56
The ecosystem is not particularly clear: much will be spent nomineee tokens is not known.Until these tokens will not be able to sell through any exchange, it is better not to buy them
It's already on exchange. DGS tokens are being traded on ForkDelta since the first week of ICO. It was listed on exchange earlier than any ICO I've seen.
https://twitter.com/ForkDelta/status/968191438042275840
Activity: 322
The ecosystem is not particularly clear: much will be spent nomineee tokens is not known.Until these tokens will not be able to sell through any exchange, it is better not to buy them
Activity: 196
Hey. What’s the nominal price of a token of this platform?
0.000027ETH, without discounts and bonuses.
Activity: 266
Hey. What’s the nominal price of a token of this platform?
Activity: 98
Many experts agree upon the fact that mining makes harm to environment. Are you planning to struggle against it?
I cant imagine how a game on a mobile phone can make harm to environment. Are u sure that u got it right?

Yes, it was about large farms that take considerable amount of electricity. But the DragonGlass team will have similar one, right?
Sure, that’s what will allow us to mine tokens. However, the amount isnt so large, so there wont be any damage to the environment.
Yes, I’ve already understood that bitcoin farms make more harm, while the farms producing ETH can even be called environment-friendly.
Activity: 294
Many experts agree upon the fact that mining makes harm to environment. Are you planning to struggle against it?
I cant imagine how a game on a mobile phone can make harm to environment. Are u sure that u got it right?

Yes, it was about large farms that take considerable amount of electricity. But the DragonGlass team will have similar one, right?
Sure, that’s what will allow us to mine tokens. However, the amount isnt so large, so there wont be any damage to the environment.

Activity: 294
Activity: 364
Can I keep anonymity by purchasing tokens on the ICO?
Yes, if you buy tokens less than 20 ETH.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Good afternoon. You say that the decentralization of mining capacities is important, but you will have your own ETN farm. Isn’t  it a contradictory?

I think it is not contradictory as long as they still collide each other because both of them is important most especially in the mining capacity of the project.
Will the list of crypto-currencies, on which you can exchange your tokens, be limited? Still, ETH is something like your partner.
Activity: 14
Hi. What happens if i fail to complete the level?
Will the tokens be credited?
Or is the game will be so simple for noobs like me will find it difficult to lose?
Pages:
Jump to: