Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] 📷Photochain : Photography back in your control 📷 - page 2. (Read 72198 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Good news is that I received my tokens. Next question naturally is when are we hitting exchanges and which one are you aiming?

I think they haven't revealed on which exchanges they will be listed. The last I read was that they are in final stage of negotiations with exchanges. It's anyway not an ideal time to get listed considering this bearish market.
Activity: 518
Good news is that I received my tokens. Next question naturally is when are we hitting exchanges and which one are you aiming?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
They came up with original idea even it was copied by others but I am sure they still have some good powerful secret features and plan to draw attention of the industry. Nothing contrary on the importance and potential of the platform for very big industry of photography and its usage. Photochain is one of the projects with strong use case.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Good work on the MVP and great idea! I believe Photochain can easily attract a lot of users! Good luck guys.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Is there any reason to upload image to testnet, other than just to see how it works and test functionality? ie. The images will not transfer over to mainnet after launch?
and any tokens earned are only testnet tokens, and don't have value...

Although the earned tokens in the beta are only test tokens, all images that are uploaded to the testnet will be transferred to the main net once the product goes live.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
when will Photochain be online for photographers to register? and are there any restrictions to who can register? Thanks for any answer.

If you are early contributor, please sign up on the landing page - no restricitions! Developers are continue to develop the Photochain DApp and will be with a working version in Q4 2018.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Is there any hard date for the distribution of token because social has no information in this regard. All we can see was stated here that after crowdfunding finishes on 7th of September tokens will be minted and distributed. There have been few days already. Photochain a genuine approach to solve existing issues in this industry will get recognition very soon.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
I have only two questions 1) how can I invest and 2) how can I get involved with the community?
l think great project
If you carefully read the first post, then there is all the necessary information. There are also links to the discussion
Activity: 8
I have only two questions 1) how can I invest and 2) how can I get involved with the community?
l think great project
copper member
Activity: 294
Project seems to have tons potential if executed properly in my opinion. I hope you succeed and put focus on mainstream adoption and filling the marketplace quickly.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
I have been playing around with beta and it is very easy to use and intuative,and i was wondering if you could talk about how the fiat to pht will work on the backend?
Will it be only pht payment option,but you can pay with credit card?

As I know, developers are working on the internal exchange process - this is rather an organisational/compliance challenge than a technical one. In the endvision you as a buyer can pay with both: fiat (credit card) or pure PHT. Paying with fiat means that PHOTOCHAIN are exchanging in the background to PHT and the buyer get his PHT in the wallet. This will be convinient for non-crypto buyers since it has the similarity with buying credits/subscription on classical platforms. On the other hand they will be teached how to deal with crypto.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
I have been playing around with beta and it is very easy to use and intuative,and i was wondering if you could talk about how the fiat to pht will work on the backend?
Will it be only pht payment option,but you can pay with credit card?
copper member
Activity: 294
Distribution platform for photos where the content provider gets a fair share. Low fees for the creators. Moderation and reward system.
copper member
Activity: 196
Stock photography is a big business and i can definitely see the blockchain application here as it related to copyrights and ownership.
Activity: 336
Photochain is revolutionizing the status quo of photo trading! A promising idea if it is well implemented. Good luck !!!
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The idea to cut out the middleman and go straight to the photographer is a good idea I think if done in the right way, especially with people/companies stealing images without paying the photographer, this is becoming more of an important issue that needs to be fixed.
Activity: 336
Thanks to your attractive MVP demo, the judges could see how the final product will look in addition to what you will achieve for photographers. It's great!!!
copper member
Activity: 98
This idea has a lot of potential, it's certainly an area that can benefit greatly from blockchain technology. Especially with Search engines ranking pages with unique photos.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
main dev SyncAi.net
Activity: 98
This is a solution that addresses IP around photography is an amazing concept if implemented correctly. I do see team to have great names in there which makes me confident.
Pages:
Jump to: