Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] 📷Photochain : Photography back in your control 📷 - page 40. (Read 72233 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 101
If you can Cooperate with some photo services like Flickr it will be great
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Hi Efran55, please join our telegram group. Then click on the pinned message at the top of the page.

More info can also be found here
Activity: 322
Nice Project and AirDrop! How do I get my free Tokens?
Yes please head over to photochain.io or let me know if you have any questions.

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
For more credible information you should check the official website. where we can find out the announcements given in a project. This explains the project very well. In addition, whitepapers must be available.
Activity: 374
Merit: 12
Would it be better to just make a sell order so everyone can get their coins instantly. but we must pay attention and read about a project to see its progress
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
Photochain

Photochain Airdrop: Is this just a token giveaway? No!
Just as we believe in fair photography, we believe in fair rewards for our supporters.
Those who take it on themselves to promote our goals and what we are trying to achieve deserve to have a part in our success.
We think it is only fair to give something back to our dedicated campaigners.

So it's a bounty campaign, not an airdrop?

Excellent job rwrayen1! Please remember to also sign up to the airdrop on our Google form sign up sheet.
Hey there imperialGDP. The airdrop will continue all the way through until either we reach our hard cap or we come to the end of the main sale.

Right now, our private pre-sale is open with a 50% discount. Find out more from our telegram group.

This will close at 20.00 CET on the 25th of January, but be quick, as we've almost reached our hard cap for the pre-sales.
Activity: 26
50% discount eyyy Wink

When does the airdrop program complete?

Please answer as I see your pre-sale will end soon. Does airdrop complete before then also?
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
how are you going to distribute the coins if in the form there is no point where to enter the wallet?
Activity: 9
WOW - love this AIRDROP. Will get myself some tokens and HODL!!!! This will be one of my favorites for sure.
Will there be a bounty program?
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Activity: 43
Nice Project and AirDrop! How do I get my free Tokens?  Smiley
Sounds great  Smiley

I have only two questions 1) how can I invest and 2) how can I get involved with the community?

Wow, this looks like an interesting project indeed. They have a slick working MVP: https://demo.photochain.io/#/

This is one of those beatifically elegant projects (like Air Bnb) where you think to yourself, why has no one disrupted this business before? Disrupting those giant stock photography businesses is almost THE perfect application for a DApp  Smiley

I think I'll be investing some of my recent ETH gains into this one!

Great Cynos, thank you for kind words! Indeed, the Photochain Use Case is simple and straight to understand. We will work hard to make the first version from our demo DApp. But this is still a way to go. And we definitely needs support of the community.

Thats great! Please join sign up at the https://photochain.io/ and you will receive a newsletter with the steps how to participate. Also, please join our telegram group! https://t.me/photochain_io

We are really happy to see the growing interest of the community. Please spread the word about Photochain!

Sounds great  Smiley

I have only two questions 1) how can I invest and 2) how can I get involved with the community?

Wow, this looks like an interesting project indeed. They have a slick working MVP: https://demo.photochain.io/#/

This is one of those beatifically elegant projects (like Air Bnb) where you think to yourself, why has no one disrupted this business before? Disrupting those giant stock photography businesses is almost THE perfect application for a DApp  Smiley

Great Cynos, thank you for kind words! Indeed, the Photochain Use Case is simple and straight to understand. We will work hard to make the first version from our demo DApp. But this is still a way to go. And we definitely needs support of the community.

This is one of those beatifically elegant projects (like Air Bnb) where you think to yourself, why has no one disrupted this business before? Disrupting those giant stock photography businesses is almost THE perfect application for a DApp  Smiley

Any roadmap or bounty plan in the future dev?
i think roadmap is important to any New projects.. so the investors know what, when and where their money goes..

Sure, we have a development plan, a roadmap and use of proceeds table in the Whitepaper and also on the landing page.
Thanks for the info - we will update this thread with the roadmap.

Pages:
Jump to: