Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] 📷Photochain : Photography back in your control 📷 - page 33. (Read 72233 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 1
The Photography system really need improvement. Photography informatics system is sh** right now. Got to modernize it. Photochain is here to solve it with help of blockchain.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I myself am a fan of photography and I see this useful
Activity: 196
At what stage is the project now?
Has the pre-sale of the tokens already ended?

The presale had ended in January. We are however about to enter our main sale, starting next Friday 6th April.
Activity: 98
At what stage is the project now?
Has the pre-sale of the tokens already ended?
Im curious , I go and check their website and find the history about the Photochain. I want to know about the history of Photochain and how it started.
How the team ended up with this kind of platform and service to offer ?

Hey Raffaele, you can see a little about our story in the whitepaper. But more is available in some of our articles which you can find here The Drum: https://bit.ly/2G81qCu TechBullion: http://bit.ly/2FOynaX Hackernoon: https://bit.ly/2Ggdm5j.

But in short, Photochain was the vision of CEO Stanislav Stolberg, who says “As a hobby photographer, I found the incumbent photostocks just far too difficult to navigate. Too many rules and restrictions made me not want to use them, as I felt I was not able to share my photos how I wanted to. As a keen technologist, blockchain immediately jumped out to me as the answer.”

Activity: 42
Photochain technology is worth looking forward to, Photochain will be more successful in the April ICO, the coin project should be worth taking part in.
Guys I see you have roberto capidoci and Blockchain zoo as new partners. Why you don't announce this? It is big news isn't it  Huh

Shhh, its a secret. Just kidding, of course it is very big news for the crypto community and we will announce it very soon. Just have been finalising the details of the announcement
A very nice project and good idea if it can be developed. Moreover, if all the teams can work hard and cooperate well, definitely the desired success in this project can be reached with ease.

Thank you clairewarwick7866! Our immediate objective is to push as much as possible for a successful ICO. Then we can focus on our development - we already have the development team in place. We also already have a massive interest from the photography community as of course the platform largely benefits them. Then we just need to market the product - but inevitably it will grow organically through word of mouth by photographers as they can see the benefits we will have for them.
Im curious , I go and check their website and find the history about the Photochain. I want to know about the history of Photochain and how it started.
How the team ended up with this kind of platform and service to offer ?
Activity: 26
Guys I see you have roberto capidoci and Blockchain zoo as new partners. Why you don't announce this? It is big news isn't it  Huh
Activity: 85
A very nice project and good idea if it can be developed. Moreover, if all the teams can work hard and cooperate well, definitely the desired success in this project can be reached with ease.
nice concept and definitely a project to look out for long term.

Yes, our long term ambition is to be change the way photography is traded for good. We are not going away!
Activity: 24
nice concept and definitely a project to look out for long term.
You guys doing great job please keep it up all the best photochain team

Just keeping the pressure on as our main sale starts next Friday.
This project is very good to follow, the project with the extraordinary concept and can be a very good long term project. I look forward to watching photochain to grow

Our momentum has been growing everyday with the boys from the community. We'll see this grow into our main token sale. And then we'll see our number of participating photographers grow as the platform goes live. Growth after growth as we achieve milestone after milestone.
This project looks good, Any Exchanges available?

As our tokens are to be minted following the main sale, we will only be listed on exchanges post-ICO. We have held discussions with exchanges, but a lot of what happens with exchanges depends on how well our main sale is.
This project is very good to follow, the project with the extraordinary concept and can be a very good long term project. I look forward to watching photochain to grow
Activity: 87
This project looks good, Any Exchanges available?
Activity: 74
You guys doing great job please keep it up all the best photochain team
Photochain and Copytrack announce key copyright partnership

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*0-Ut7uIXKfloqUFKNdE2wg.png

Photochain announces a strategic key partnership with Copytrack and their Global Copyright Register. As part of this cooperation, Photochain will be the first external use case for Copytrack’s online image rights handling service.

For more information please see: https://medium.com/photochain/photochain-and-copytrack-announce-key-copyright-partnership-2fd05a4923fa
Pages:
Jump to: