Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LOCI Thinking Better. Together. - page 10. (Read 9620 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

$240.00 a month is a lot of money for the small time inventor, who is there targeted customer, companies, lawyers, manufactures?
Activity: 11
Can someone tell me how Loci Pro's Inn Venn simplify the Patent process?

That's a pretty vague question, but I'll try to summarize it for you.  InnVenn has designed a context based search tool from an expansive database that shows related document search results in its simple and intuitive Venn diagram.

Ok, i will try and be more specific what will  adding the blockchain do to simplify the patent process?

Do they plan on putting every invention and idea both patented and non-patented on the blockchain?
There has yet to be a working program built utilizing the blockchains ability, if they are successful what will the new Inn Venn do that the current one doesn't?
Activity: 33
What i want to know is who will profit from the inventions it predicts?
Inn Venn ability to predict future inventions blows my mind.
 however i see a problem with getting anything it predicts patented.
The current requirements for a patent are,
The invention must be statutory, new, useful,and non-obvious.
A computer is not capable of being non-obvious.
It  follows a liner path of systematical programed facts to arrive at an answer. A + B = C.
Its answer can only be obvious, therefore non-patentable. Right?

if Loci Pro’s Inn Venn prediction ability can only predict inventions considered obvious and non-patentable then why was the program granted a patent.
 Inn Venn ability to predict future inventions blows my mind.
 however i see a problem with getting anything it predicts patented.
The current requirements for a patent are,
The invention must be statutory, new, useful,and non-obvious.
A computer is not capable of being non-obvious.
It  follows a liner path of systematical programed facts to arrive at an answer. A + B = C.
Its answer can only be obvious, therefore non-patentable. Right?
Activity: 294
Merit: 251

From what I understand, we can expect the Loci Coin sale to be in December.

Have they released a statement about this? if so where can it be viewed?

Is it new ICO?

Have they released a statement about this? if so where can it be viewed?

That's a pretty vague question, but I'll try to summarize it for you.  InnVenn has designed a context based search tool from an expansive database that shows related document search results in its simple and intuitive Venn diagram.

Ok, i will try and be more specific what will  adding the blockchain do to simplify the patent process?
Activity: 44

There are so many ICO's out there... it's going to be interesting to see which ones make it and which one don't.

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Loci’s InnVenn search platform has another interesting feature in that it tracks search results and enhances the user’s control over their process for differentiating relevant prior art from others. Users may gain information in this process to narrow their claims to something that can be granted.

can you put that in terms anyone can understand? Please.

In other words, with InnVenn's intuitive search tool, you can see exactly what you are looking for simply displayed in a Venn diagram.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
dear dev, do you have a refund scheme for investors who participate in ico sales ,, thanks

For those of you who may have questions about current patent law and procedures...

U.S. Patent Office:  General Information Regarding Patents

https://www.uspto.gov/patents-getting-started/general-information-concerning-patents

Hi I cannot join the slack. Can you fix the link? thanks

i think they have moved to telegram. link below

https://telegram.org     

The correct link to Loci on Telegram is:   https://t.me/Loci_InnVenn

When people talk about trading Ethereum, are they referring to the actual Ethereum Blockchain Network or the ether used to run it?

Any updates on when the LociCoin sale is going to be held?

Crowdfunding is the practice of funding a project or venture by raising many small amounts of money from a large number of people, typically via the Internet. Crowdfunding is a form of crowdsourcing and of alternative financing. In 2015, it was estimated that worldwide over US$34 billion was raised this way.

By using a crowdfunding platform you not only can have access to thousands of investors, but you can also campaign through social media.

Can someone tell me how Loci Pro's Inn Venn will simplify the Patent process?
Pages:
Jump to: