Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LOTUS - Decentralized Travel Agency - Early Adopters December 7th - page 2. (Read 3373 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hi Robert de Crypto Booking,
Lotus, in this case, means hotels and flights, both as you said
- The minimum amount for contributions is 0.2ETH, so you have no issue

Really nice project. only book for ticketing? how about hotel? would be great combine the both. support your project. By the way, how if I will purchase only 0.5 ETH would I?
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
Really nice project. only book for ticketing? how about hotel? would be great combine the both. support your project. By the way, how if I will purchase only 0.5 ETH would I?
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Using cryptocurrency in the travel business is something new ... I appreciate with this project .. hopefully it can be applied well and make it easy for those who use it .... i really support this project ... very good work, sir
Activity: 67
Sounds great! Cheesy
Any further data about the airdrop? Huh
Currently you will be able to do that at airports (Lotus to fiat) and you will also have your lotus card wich you will be able to use in any place that accepts cards.

This is awesome  Shocked. Do you have a plan about exchange lotus token into fiat? I mean when I travel to any country, can I pay a hotel with lotus and withdraw my lotus in that hotel?

Hi ganegani91,
We do, but we target main countries were Lotus will start working.

interesting idea
unfortunately this project lacks the support of large ads and works with larger projects
I am sure this will be beneficial for the progress of this project

Hi Ehis98,
Please check our Bounty Campaigns, you can also join our telegram group (on top) and check the latest news and updates.
Nice project though...  But how do we get the airdrops
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
interesting idea
unfortunately this project lacks the support of large ads and works with larger projects
I am sure this will be beneficial for the progress of this project
Activity: 370
Merit: 101
Freedom is priceless
hey looking good project to me. I had a question, I couldn't find any instruction of how you'd provide us airdrop coins, Is it gonna be on account on your site or any Erc20 wallet or anything.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 100
This is awesome  Shocked. Do you have a plan about exchange lotus token into fiat? I mean when I travel to any country, can I pay a hotel with lotus and withdraw my lotus in that hotel?
Early Adopters Pre-Sale is Online! Welcome to Lotus!
Hi Rabby637,

Lotus will be in 3 exchanges a month after ICO; August 2018 will be the date for Lotus to be "Listed on new exchange platforms"

I wish lotus token will be success.
I visit your website & I see the roadmap of lotus token.
Why you will take too much time to add lotus coin on exchanger??

Hi takeyourtime,

Regarding your question, yes there will be a bounty program and 3 airdrops as the whitepaper says they will be coming soon.

Hi. is there a bounty program?

Hi tania30,

Lotus will also accept other crypto currencies like bitcoin, ethereum, etc.
- At the time of payment it will exchange to the current rate LTO to pay for your booking.

What currency or crypto is available for payment when I travel with your company?

Hi s2sallbygrace,

You can cancel you hotel bookings without worrying for any fee, regarding airlines they have their own cancellation fee which is around $200.

So I can cancel my hotel bookings without worrying for a higher fee? How about airline booking, if I want to cancel my airline booking due to some circumstances, there is no cancelation fee?

Hi hynext,

We are working on this and all will be revealed in due time! Thanks.

I been reading your whitepaper. Fiat-LTO automated conversoin and teller machines at various airports and partner establishments with withdrawal capability using atm cards. Can you give us various airports and establishment with withdrawal capability? Where can I found this?

Hi kyanscadiel,

we invite you to read our post on the second page with more information about what will be our strategies to make Lotus stand out.

What you offer for travelers is really a good one but you have a lot of competitors when it come to this kind of business. What are the strategies you have to make your platform stand out and to more competitive than the others?

- Due to the problem with CryptoKitties that is causing ethereum network congestion our Early adopters ANN will be delayed.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
What you offer for travelers is really a good one but you have a lot of competitors when it come to this kind of business. What are the strategies you have to make your platform stand out and to more competitive than the others?
Activity: 112
I really like this project, especially that I love traveling. I think more people get fond of this Lotus Token too. Being able to make the fastest, most cost effective way to book and travel around the world. Leveraging technology to bring the best prices and fast booking is really convinient to every users and at the same time the travelers.
Activity: 112
Can I book hotel rooms and air tickets anywhere?

Hi hadang,

yes exactly you will only need to have internet access and lotus on your account to book any flight or hotel.
Can I book hotel rooms and air tickets around the world simply through the internet?
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
So I can cancel my hotel bookings without worrying for a higher fee? How about airline booking, if I want to cancel my airline booking due to some circumstances, there is no cancelation fee?
Activity: 121
“Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1436
Yes, I'm an asshole
Hi holydarkness, regarding your questions.

I am impressed. Maybe you want to pin those answers/explanation on the first post, so people who wonder about those things can easily find your explanation
Activity: 126
quite interesting the project, I am anxious to know how it will be in the future, for now I drew much attention, waiting for new information. luck in the project. Smiley
Activity: 126
What currency or crypto is available for payment when I travel with your company?
Activity: 71
Hi. is there a bounty program?
Pages:
Jump to: