Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LOTUS - Decentralized Travel Agency - Early Adopters December 7th - page 3. (Read 3373 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Travellers always look for something that will make their travel more convenient, from booking flights, hotels etc. because it will save them not only time but money as well. Good thing you come up with this very good idea Decentralized Travel Agency and you almost offer everything a traveler needs;

Cheap prices, and fast service (real time)
Upgrade, Rewards & Offers system

and if you have a Lotus card you can even make changes on your hotel booking if you needed to, no waiting for hours and hassle free. Isn't that great? Well, what more can I say? Your company is very competitive and I think this will make you successful.
Activity: 238
I wish lotus token will be success.
I visit your website & I see the roadmap of lotus token.
Why you will take too much time to add lotus coin on exchanger??
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
As i've read your white paper, this is the  fastest and most cost effective way to book and travel around the world. Leveraging technology to fast booking. This project is very effective for travelers.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
By means of this project, the users can top-up and use to pay for services with an ease. Additionally, transactions will be done using the Ethereum Blockchain, which in turn will minimize the corresponding fees that are otherwise charged by third-party payment processors. So, by this capability of Lotus, I'm looking forward to this project to success in the market.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
A new decentralized travel agency  LOTUS. Has a potential to succeed. I know that case i read your white paper and i was so amazed by the concept.goodluck dev.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
I been reading your whitepaper. Fiat-LTO automated conversoin and teller machines at various airports and partner establishments with withdrawal capability using atm cards. Can you give us various airports and establishment with withdrawal capability? Where can I found this?
Activity: 384
i really like the concept, it is very useful. it makes me sure and optimist that this project will be successful
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Lotus is a Decentralized travel Agency, what is it has to do in an ICO industry?
Activity: 19
Hi laiwendersky,

All will be revealed in due time! Thanks.

October 2018
Lotus decentralized platform. +40000 Hotels and airlines in official launch.
November 2018
Lotus debit card and rewards system release.
1Q 2019
New strategic Partnerships, meetings, blockchain-based corporate management.
Lotus Concept
Lotus is the easiest way to book online. Log on to track, monitor, and Check In all your bookings from one beautiful interface backed by bank level security.
MVP Coming Soon

have it any basis for this data? if this data is reached, it will be a great success

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
What an interesting project. I think it will be fit for anyone who like to travel a lot.
That will give everyone easy access when they need to travel.
Activity: 266
What will be the proposal of this project? Can i see? And what travel agency is this? What country? Can you list all countries that include in your travel agency?
Activity: 238
I agree that the proposal sounds tempting here, but what makes many projects unattractive nowadays is the carelessness for details that many projects seem not to care about. So many typos, even on websites. This sheds a very unprofessional light on projects and makes them unattractive for investors that are able to read. I would suggest every project to proof read their documents, many times. Its insane how some projects offer their Whitepaper to investors (not talking about Lotus here). This is just good meant advice, no FUD. Lotus sounds solid to me.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Will be style or Decolar.com? Can I book travel only with the project token or with other Coin?
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
Hello. I'm curious, what are you different from the other project about travels of locks. Will there be any additional features and capabilities on your platform?
I like the idea that this project aims to provide blockchain - based travel related transactions. Where in using Lotus, it will start off with airline or hotel bookings, then eventually expand to include tour packages, cruises, vehicle rentals, and other travel and tour activities. I hope more investors come to this project.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1436
Yes, I'm an asshole
Can I book hotel rooms and air tickets anywhere?

Hi hadang,

yes exactly you will only need to have internet access and lotus on your account to book any flight or hotel.

So what is your competitive selling point in attempt to penetrate traveling sector that's already have a great competitors with an almost similar apk (although they still only have fiat as their payment method) like Agoda and Trivago? They also offer the same service where you only needed your internet-connected phone to book hotels and flights.

In fact, people might prefer them more than Lotus because of some reason like below:
1. They are better known and familiar than Lotus. A lot of people have use it, and could recommend new people to use them instead of Lotus.
2. They sometimes offered promotions like vouchers and discounts
3. They're in fiat  which means they are more applicable and acceptable by a wider users (at least for now, while crypto is slowly fusing itself with our daily life) than ethereum-based token
4. You're in crypto, which is infamous for its volatility. I believe it will be the least interest of anyone to book a hotel worth 100 USD which at that moment (let's say) equals to 1,000 LTK only to find that the next two days, LTK rises and they can have the room at a mere 500 LTK.
5. And ultimately, their beloved mobile app could literally decide at anytime that it's time for them to apply bitcoin or ether as their newest payment method. This will instantly reduce your bargaining point because (a) as mentioned on point 1, these applications are better known and people will feel more comfortable on using them instead of the relatively new app (b) the usage of btc or eth (or even doge) which has a stronger market position will be considered as a more safe option if they want to try a crypto-payment-holiday than LTK.

Please mind that I'm not trying to corner you here. I only suggested  some points that you might (or might not) missed. Also please mind that I haven't read your WP, so I wouldn't know if those points are already on your control or not. But a lot of new comers and end-users also wouldn't bother reading a lot of pages just to book tickets (hey, we even skipped TnC that's only few paragraphs long) so you might want to make these points clear to your future customers.
Activity: 194
B2B - Find, Connect, Trade
October 2018
Lotus decentralized platform. +40000 Hotels and airlines in official launch.
November 2018
Lotus debit card and rewards system release.
1Q 2019
New strategic Partnerships, meetings, blockchain-based corporate management.
Lotus Concept
Lotus is the easiest way to book online. Log on to track, monitor, and Check In all your bookings from one beautiful interface backed by bank level security.
MVP Coming Soon

have it any basis for this data? if this data is reached, it will be a great success

Hi hadang,

yes exactly you will only need to have internet access and lotus on your account to book any flight or hotel.
Pages:
Jump to: