Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LUXREUM 🚀 THE WORLDS FIRST HYBRID MARKETPLACE POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN🔥 - page 3. (Read 1810 times)

copper member
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
This project is really going to be a blast , it is highly recommended for investors

Spread the word!
Activity: 210
the private-sale has just taken place, of course the hope of all of us is that the results obtained later can be satisfying so that to advance to the next stage is even easier and more stable.
Activity: 4
Very interesting ICO no doubt! I was reading through the white paper and it sounds as if you plan on having car dealerships here in the states willing to accept crypto as payment, is this correct?
copper member
i see this project is very well. I would love to own this token because this project has great potential. I hope this project will be successful. good luck. If you think you are right, please support this project. Thanks you

Thank You!
copper member
Luxreum ICO is now listed on the following: Topicolist, Coingecko, Coinschedule, Foundico, ICOSlot, and ICOholder. This is just the start with many more coming online over the next couple of days!

A reminder that our Private Sale is open to all for registration so if you haven't registered do so now!

www.luxreum.io/tokensale/register

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
i see this project is very well. I would love to own this token because this project has great potential. I hope this project will be successful. good luck. If you think you are right, please support this project. Thanks you
copper member
very interesting, i has read if this project many item make people will join this project, i know the ICO but i still confused about information of ICO, can you explain more or give some information about ICO

Hi Atonimoto, for more infomation on our project please read our whitepaper https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MqqNBCYwBb0v5MAkKN3yk0oNarq5Ds_Q/view
If you still have any questions you can email us at [email protected]

Thank you,
copper member
Quite an interesting and convenient mechanism. Hope I can test it soon.

MVP is under development and will be up before the conclusion of our private sale so stay tuned!
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello! Your project https://icoholder.com/en/luxreum-24702 was selected among others and was added to our listing - icoholder.com. Congratulations!

At the moment your project is unrated (N/A). You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members.

Activity: 12
Private Sale is NOW OPEN Sign up now!

www.Luxreum.io/tokensale/register

I am currently looking to get into a few ICO's to expand my portfolio. The concept to me is intriguing and utterly exciting.  Can't wait to see updates and continued innovation.  Updates and progression would be greatly appreciated.  Cheers!!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Well this sure looks interesting. I'll definitely be following this. I looking forward for more information
copper member
copper member
Activity: 85
Nice idea!

Do you need any help?
copper member
has registration for private sale been opened? when will you test the APP and MVP? or has it been launched?

Yes, early registration is now open. The MVP will be available before the end of the private sale. The APP is under construction and we will share updates on a regular basis.

www.luxreum.io/tokensale/register
copper member
Luxreum has a very complex idea, but I see a little oddity here, why don't you give information about your team in this thread, because in my opinion it is very influential on the success of your project

Thank you for your suggestion. The ann thread has been updated.
copper member
Now it is very fashionable to use the term - hybrid. For example, all use, but no one can explain, for example, what is a hybrid war? So it is here. What is a hybrid market place?

I think for this project it makes sense. I went through the whitepaper and it says they'll create an online marketplace and at the same time, they will create an offline network of partners/dealers/sellers from around the world, so in that sense, it is a hybrid.

By the way, I am excited to use cryptos for their products.  Grin Wink Smiley

Thank you   Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Luxreum has a very complex idea, but I see a little oddity here, why don't you give information about your team in this thread, because in my opinion it is very influential on the success of your project
Activity: 6
Now it is very fashionable to use the term - hybrid. For example, all use, but no one can explain, for example, what is a hybrid war? So it is here. What is a hybrid market place?

I think for this project it makes sense. I went through the whitepaper and it says they'll create an online marketplace and at the same time, they will create an offline network of partners/dealers/sellers from around the world, so in that sense, it is a hybrid.

By the way, I am excited to use cryptos for their products.  Grin Wink Smiley
copper member
Looking forward to this one, wish we could have discord channel.

That might be coming soon!
copper member
I saw a little about this project, this project is really great and very reliable, the global market program must be updated soon so as to create a simple and fast work, I agree with it all, good luck

Thank you, much appreciated
Pages:
Jump to: