Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LUXREUM 🚀 THE WORLDS FIRST HYBRID MARKETPLACE POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN🔥 - page 4. (Read 1810 times)

copper member
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
It's a cool idea creating a hybrid marketplace powered by blockchain technology. But I have a question, why this project focus on luxury and premium segment? Do you have a specific reason about this?  

We have partnerships in place that will give crypto affluents access to more then just luxury and premium goods in terms of vehicles and products.
You can find all of your questions answered on our whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MqqNBCYwBb0v5MAkKN3yk0oNarq5Ds_Q/view
if you have anymore let us know!
copper member
has registration for private sale been opened? when will you test the APP and MVP? or has it been launched?

Private sale registration is open: https://luxreum.io/tokensale/register
MVP will be live before the completion of the private sale.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
Luxreum, I see you have about 5% allocation for bounty and marketing. I want to offer a translation campaign. If you have it later, I want to reserve Indonesian Translation for the ANN and Bounty Thread + Moderation. Just PM me and I will send my portfolio. Thanks
Activity: 72
It's a cool idea creating a hybrid marketplace powered by blockchain technology. But I have a question, why this project focus on luxury and premium segment? Do you have a specific reason about this?  
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
has registration for private sale been opened? when will you test the APP and MVP? or has it been launched?
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
Now it is very fashionable to use the term - hybrid. For example, all use, but no one can explain, for example, what is a hybrid war? So it is here. What is a hybrid market place?
copper member
When will your site be ready for work?
You need to hurry so that the society will soon learn about this project
It's faster to appoint a bounty company

We are already working with a bounty company, and it will be available soon!
copper member
this project is very good because it aims to create the first global market for luxury products and services. supported by blockchain technology, this platform will also provide services that are safe and easy to use. I see the bounty allocation is quite interesting, when will the bounty begin?

We are working with a bounty company, and will be available very soon.
copper member
Activity: 322
RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
Looking forward to this one, wish we could have discord channel.
Activity: 238
I see this will develop the online market globally, because Luxreum creates the first global market for FinCEN, E-Money, KYC, AML & CTF for luxury and premium-segment products and services with cryptocurrency customers and regular luxury customers as a group the target.
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: