Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌎【ANN】【ICO】🌎 LWF - First decentralized logistics platform - 🌎 - page 8. (Read 53154 times)

Activity: 2142
Merit: 341
Do we have any update on the new exchange?

The volume is really low and we need another exchange to raise it. HitBTC was mentioned (I am not sure if it's official), which would be really good. But it needs to be listed rather sooner than later...

Not yet, I agree this has taken quite a lot of time for reasons best known to the exchanges themselves probably because this is a DPOS coin. Let's see what coming weeks brings for us all.
preferably faster is better if coins are willing to make a good exchange
before any changes are made in BTC
it has been almost a year of this stable BTC price
Activity: 257
Merit: 108
Hi everyone, anybody has an idea on the current return of staking Lwf through the Dpos. Are we looking at 1% or 10% ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

The volume is really low and we need another exchange to raise it. HitBTC was mentioned (I am not sure if it's official), which would be really good. But it needs to be listed rather sooner than later...

Not yet, I agree this has taken quite a lot of time for reasons best known to the exchanges themselves probably because this is a DPOS coin. Let's see what coming weeks brings for us all.
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
I have joined your telegram. I would like to know if you have any reward project in progress.
I am very interested in your project and I want to participate in it

With having lwf coins you can vote delegates. If you vote pools, the pools will return you a favour with sending you more coins - a reward. This is a DPOS system of blockchain, check it out. Its very nice to earn some passive income along the way.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask. You can also DM me.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 85
I have joined your telegram. I would like to know if you have any reward project in progress.
I am very interested in your project and I want to participate in it
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
We have added your project to a fast growing platform for ICO investors https://icobuffer.com/projects/lwf. We recommend you to add more information about your project, it will affect the rating positively. Please write me if you have any questions.

I would rather suggest you join the telegram and discord channel of the project to find more details on what you are looking for. LWF has more than enough evidence proven the viability of the project as well as the competent team behind it.

The evidence proven you mean the platform is already providing real logistic services?
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
The platform is something unique, as it unites freight forwarders around the world and people who want to send a parcel, which makes the service cheaper! Delivery of goods is cheaper, because the forwarder is already following the chosen path and can deliver your parcel in parallel, with any intermediaries in this service absent
Activity: 28
I hope this idea will be advance and can be achieved the hard cap of Token Sales!  Good luck guys!
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
We have added your project to a fast growing platform for ICO investors https://icobuffer.com/projects/lwf. We recommend you to add more information about your project, it will affect the rating positively. Please write me if you have any questions.

I would rather suggest you join the telegram and discord channel of the project to find more details on what you are looking for. LWF has more than enough evidence proven the viability of the project as well as the competent team behind it.
Activity: 112
Activity: 415
Merit: 101
wondering when we will be able to use LFW for paying delivery services?
this year hopefully  Cheesy

It's a good question, as it will be a really good breakthrough for the whole crypto industry,
since the connection between the real business sector and crypto, I think and I believe that in the future it will be the norm and customary business,
and most importantly convenient and transparent.
indeed..we already have one example (i wouldnt mention the coin name) for some video services, hopefuly LFW will be the next one for parcel shippings or ecommerce logistics soon!
I think they will do that, the more and more LWF is used that will be a good think for it, so why not to do it.

Yes, I agree with you that this will be used in the very near future, more and more often, it will gain its good popularity. And in this project, the team is also good and has clear and specific goals for development and implementation ...
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

It's a good question, as it will be a really good breakthrough for the whole crypto industry,
since the connection between the real business sector and crypto, I think and I believe that in the future it will be the norm and customary business,
indeed..we already have one example (i wouldnt mention the coin name) for some video services, hopefuly LFW will be the next one for parcel shippings or ecommerce logistics soon!
I think they will do that, the more and more LWF is used that will be a good think for it, so why not to do it.

Activity: 415
Merit: 101

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
The team is constantly working and you can get that info fastest on the telegram chat. Team is very active there and someone from them is always online.
Activity: 14
Hey . The key thing that in the future it has ensured the growth of the idea.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
I am quite positive the Indian exchange isn't a bad idea you can imagine the population of India like Joobra stated, if 20 percent of this population or even less trades here, the volume would spike massively.

Which exchange? Can you share here a link?
I see only Cryptopia on Coinmarketcap and $30k daily volume.
Pages:
Jump to: