Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌎【ANN】【ICO】🌎 LWF - First decentralized logistics platform - 🌎 - page 4. (Read 53154 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
Really stupid of them not to exchange their funds into FIAT. And no, there is no reserve fund mentioned - the project is simply dead.

And if they sell the company (which I doubt), who will get that money? Angelo or investors?
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
If this company will be sold, will LWF tokens be traded on any exchanges? Because I'm afraid that exchanges can delist LWF after such situation.
That's not the biggest problem. Now there is almost no trading volume. No one wants to buy this coin

The coin being delist is not the biggest problem ? lol, then what is ?
Even with low volume you can day trade it, with no exchange, it gets more complicated...
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
If this company will be sold, will LWF tokens be traded on any exchanges? Because I'm afraid that exchanges can delist LWF after such situation.
That's not the biggest problem. Now there is almost no trading volume. No one wants to buy this coin

I agree with you, it's a really big problem. But I see several reasons of such situation: first - market situation, second - no one knows what we should expected from this project in near future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 700
Merit: 280
IMPORTANT!

Please read the (probably last) newsletter:

https://lwf.support/lwf-newsletter-12th-edition/

It seems that the company and project have ended. At least in this form.

The newsletter says something about the sale of the company and its assets to someone unknown. It is however very unlikely and seems very bad info for investors. I think people are selling out...

Very bad news. The project was actually really good and I was quite hyped about it. One wrong financial decision (a really big one) aaaaand its gone.
It's a good thing I sold my coins at the first opportunity after the crowdsale. They say that they ran out of money because they did not sell the collected cryptocurrency immediately. The price of cryptocurrency fell and they were left without money. Brilliant financial management

And the newsletter puts it like its not their fault that ARK dropped. Like an exogenous factor on which you cannot influence... Well if you would minimize currency risk and not speculate... Your project would still be ongoing.

Funny thing is that their development was not so bad. They made their own functional DPOS blockchain. Site was very nice. Even this: https://lwf.global/home is working... and beta testings were quite successful.

There will be many many projects failing. We have come to this stage of ICO, coins evolution. A failures. Afterwards however...
If they were not greedy and immediately fix everything in the Fiat money-such problems they would not have. This is typical for most current projects
really, indeed their income seems to be decreasing because the current prices have dropped dramatically 2x, but if they survive in the storm I don't think it is a problem, the project should also have a reserve fund
They made it clear that they would not wait for the market to grow and would sell their company. As for what happens next no one knows
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
IMPORTANT!

The newsletter says something about the sale of the company and its assets to someone unknown. It is however very unlikely and seems very bad info for investors. I think people are selling out...

Very bad news. The project was actually really good and I was quite hyped about it. One wrong financial decision (a really big one) aaaaand its gone.
It's a good thing I sold my coins at the first opportunity after the crowdsale. They say that they ran out of money because they did not sell the collected cryptocurrency immediately. The price of cryptocurrency fell and they were left without money. Brilliant financial management

And the newsletter puts it like its not their fault that ARK dropped. Like an exogenous factor on which you cannot influence... Well if you would minimize currency risk and not speculate... Your project would still be ongoing.

Funny thing is that their development was not so bad. They made their own functional DPOS blockchain. Site was very nice. Even this: https://lwf.global/home is working... and beta testings were quite successful.

There will be many many projects failing. We have come to this stage of ICO, coins evolution. A failures. Afterwards however...
If they were not greedy and immediately fix everything in the Fiat money-such problems they would not have. This is typical for most current projects
really, indeed their income seems to be decreasing because the current prices have dropped dramatically 2x, but if they survive in the storm I don't think it is a problem, the project should also have a reserve fund
However, in this information report I did not see anything about any reserve fund. This means that there is no reserve fund. And the fate of the further development of this project is uncertain. One hundred percent venture asset.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
IMPORTANT!

IMPORTANT!

IMPORTANT!

Activity: 826
Merit: 103
I had big expectation from this project. And I thought that the main reason of low price of their coins is market situation. And yes, I'm still holding LWF coins.
The same thing, I thought that the project has a smooth development. But in fact, because of weak management, the project has come to what we see now.
And I also keep my LWF. And what else to do, sell at the current price is too funny.
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
IMPORTANT!

I had big expectation from this project. And I thought that the main reason of low price of their coins is market situation. And yes, I'm still holding LWF coins.
IMPORTANT!

I sold some quantity after the crowd. But most always stayed with me. Interestingly, what will happen next, and to whom the project will go and what plans they will have. Very dark time for this project.
Good, if you got your money back. Because in my opinion the project has little chance that in the near future something will change for the better
Activity: 2366
Merit: 264

I sold some quantity after the crowd. But most always stayed with me. Interestingly, what will happen next, and to whom the project will go and what plans they will have. Very dark time for this project.

Miracle might happen ... but that is something that is very rare Smiley
Don't waste your precious time waiting for a miracle
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
IMPORTANT!

IMPORTANT!

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
IMPORTANT!

Unexpected news. The team made a number of mistakes in the management, which they indicated in the article.
I did not think that there would be such a development of events. I do not even know, it is difficult to predict anything.
Anyway, I do not plan to sell my LWF, now it is too cheap.
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
IMPORTANT!

Yep! It is dead!
IMPORTANT!

Volumes are very small. The team should better promote their project. Obviously, this coin is hard to keep in this red market. Now many are losing, and the team should be especially attentive at this time.

Why would the team care about the volume or the price short-term? They received the funds. Now it is important that they deliver with our funds, what they promised - a working product. As soon as possible.

And then they can start promoting the product and start inviting forwarders and attract consumers with marketing.
I do not think that all investors are waiting for a working product. To ico is invested only for the purpose of obtaining a quick profit. And if the project did not give this profit in the near future after the completion of the ico - then it may not be at all in the future
Pages:
Jump to: