Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡ Maestro ⚡Music streaming platform for artists & listeners 🚀 - page 2. (Read 1245 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Thank you for your interest in our project!
where can I see the development of token sales for this project? has it reached softcap?

On private-sale has collected ~500ETH. Now removed from the site status bar with the amount of funds collected although yesterday is already the first round of public sales.

In the bounty, section manager mentioned this is the final week for the bounty, yes last time they mentioned how much they raised during a private sale. They removed status bar how much money they raised in the public sale, the company should update to the community crowdsale.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
where can I see the development of token sales for this project? has it reached softcap?

On private-sale has collected ~500ETH. Now removed from the site status bar with the amount of funds collected although yesterday is already the first round of public sales.
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
Which is the offical exchange that Dev intend to list Maestro token on?
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Artists can raise funds for their project prior to production through Ensemble. After completing the project, they can then distribute their creations and generate revenue through Symphony
Activity: 379
hi ! there is information how many have already collected capitalization?  I can not find information on your site is not written .The data I'm interested in private sale . Thank you in advance.
Activity: 251
Can I apply for joining Maestro signature company, MaestroProject.
Moreover, can you help me with link to apply for joining this one, please.
Here are links to bounty thread, form to apply, and spreadsheet:
1. Bounty thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-maestrorevolutionizing-the-digital-music-worldproject-stoped-4415850
2. Application form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfS7YnZQfTcTR1NORsBILA5fS7PLUlOJAmZ71w_FtbbvtrKmA/viewform
3. Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yGfHFPIkvVRIyk1PNVs8gLdu-nrU2tXy_bpuD2zEkA0/edit?usp=sharing

Thank for your really helpful information provided. I will try to join Maestro campaign after finishing my current one.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
when seeing at this protect The Maestro music platform will surely interest those who are fond of music and would like to participate as soon as possible in a project based on the technology of blockchain. This platform is a unique opportunity for investors who would like to invest in a project that offers a variety of services in the music industry.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Maestro aims to revolutionize the bureaucratic media industry and to cooperate with existing parties to ultimately aid and nurture a greater diversity of artists.
Activity: 170
You did not stated which ones you need to get, so I guess no one can help you.
You should state clearly what you need to get help from others.
I have researched it but have not understood yet, do you have any links for me to understand?

Can I apply for joining Maestro signature company, MaestroProject.
Moreover, can you help me with link to apply for joining this one, please.
Activity: 154
I have researched it but have not understood yet, do you have any links for me to understand?
Activity: 61
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BE WARNED, this is likely a scam.

The so called linked in members, aren't related to Maestro at all. Many are related to other blockchain projects. None of the team members has spoken about Maestro. And if they have, show us.

Really??? How do you know that? You should provide more detailed evidences with the links to this team declarations about Maestro.
what you say is true, it will be good provided strong evidence before said that this project was a scam.
I think that it should be a good time to release some LPC airdrops for the loyal supporters, that can prevent from unexpected misunderstandings like non-sense, annoying posts related to this issue.

Here it says "this is likely ..." so still in submission is uncertain. We look at the next development, and give the team a chance to give an explanation. Great hope for Maestro can flourish.

The so called linked in members, aren't related to Maestro at all. Many are related to other blockchain projects. None of the team members has spoken about Maestro. And if they have, show us.

Really??? How do you know that? You should provide more detailed evidences with the links to this team declarations about Maestro.
what you say is true, it will be good provided strong evidence before said that this project was a scam.
I think that it should be a good time to release some LPC airdrops for the loyal supporters, that can prevent from unexpected misunderstandings like non-sense, annoying posts related to this issue.
Activity: 61
Thank you for your interest in our project Smiley
Activity: 274
Merit: 26

It doesn't make sense when someone use their alts to comment that projects are scam ones.
You can make higher impacts from spreading FUDs if you use your main accounts, even better with accounts have high trust points.
Activity: 154
This project includes an strong team and a great idea. Strong team is important thing for a successful start and excellent development. Looking forward for the more innovative ways. Hope this project will gain. Good luck to the whole team! 😊
Activity: 210

Activity: 97

Pages:
Jump to: