Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡ Maestro ⚡Music streaming platform for artists & listeners 🚀 - page 4. (Read 1245 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
A very inspirational platform. Through the application, Maestro will bridge the interaction of artists and fans through streaming music in Maestro apps. I think, the only maestro who does something like this.
I also think that such a concept is very exciting about bring in the world of music and I am sure many who support this project so that the future can be smoothly in achieving success.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I really hope this project can always go by smoothly and could develop going forward. because the project is very good and can bring a brighter future. good luck.
Activity: 305
Merit: 1
I am Spanish Translator @fsaemichgan
Activity: 4
Looks like a great project. Waiting for the first sale this Saturday!
Activity: 250
A very inspirational platform. Through the application, Maestro will bridge the interaction of artists and fans through streaming music in Maestro apps. I think, the only maestro who does something like this.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
This project is from Korea maybe they will start promoting it very rapidly because the team is very experienced in this sector. So still, there is plenty of time for the ICO so chances are very huge to reach the hard cap.
Activity: 602
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Only the Music Streaming Service for Consumers, whether this is profitable for the customer, I hope that this good project will work
If the project can be successful in the future I think it could be very advantageous for the customer and the team should be more spirit in promoting the projects and convincing to investors so that the fore more and more support for this project.
Activity: 221
Merit: 11
Only the Music Streaming Service for Consumers, whether this is profitable for the customer, I hope that this good project will work
Activity: 308
This is Maestro's advantage to users.
1.Regralized streaming services without intermediaries
2. A fair payment structure based on actual consumption
3. Lower cost compared to other streaming services.
A good idea to compete. what is in-app implementation? Do you have any cooperation with strategic partners?
Activity: 1
looks very interesting!!
is this KOREAN ICO?Huh?
hot hot Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 8
Bookmarked. Reading the whitepaper and everything looks good so far!
Can I ask about the K-POP curation system? Will it be specifically focusing on K-POP or other genres as well?
Activity: 728
Merit: 102
3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)
MaestroProject authorize newsilike to run our campaign. Thank you for your interest in MaestroProject.
Bookmarked. Waiting for campaign to launch  Wink
Activity: 61
MaestroProject authorize newsilike to run our campaign. Thank you for your interest in MaestroProject.
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
This account was hacked. just recently got it back
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
This account was hacked. just recently got it back

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maestro Bounty Campaign

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Private Sale 6/16/2018

1st Public Sale 6/30/2018

2nd Public Sale 7/14/2018

Maestro Token (MAE)

Total of Maestro Token issue = 1,000,000,000 MAE
Total of Maestro Token for sale = 620,000,000 MAE

1ETH = 10,000 MAE

No softcap target
Max. Hardcap target = 58,280 ETH

Private Sale target = 62,000,000MAE (approx. 10% of total MAE). BONUS 30%
1st public sale target = 186,000,000MAE (approx. 30% of total MAE). BONUS 10%
2nd public sale target = 334,800,000MAE (approx. 54% of total MAE). BONUS 0%

*There will be 1year lock up for BONUS tokens

Pages:
Jump to: