Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 336. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Price of VR glasses is still a little bit too high for everyone to own it, thats why you should figure out how to attract new users to make the investment and join your platform. I hope by the time you will implement most of the features, the technology will be more accessible.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The scenario within a year is very unpredictable, one can not imagine in which situation the tokens will be received, many unforeseen events can happen, internal and external factors. Is there a form of guarantee, at least residual for possible losses in the long term?

So, the tokens will be tradable after a year? That's a very long waited then, especially for short period investors.

that's what I've been saying. it's gonna put off a lot of people. 1 year is an eternity in crypto time.

Where you read this. Have you a link with the infos? Thanks.
Well, I think this project is good for long term investment - of course much will depend from bitcoin price- I hope 2018 will start from stability.
I even hope btc dominance will drop below 50% and stay at there.
Altcoins really cant follow BTC bullrun right now, only a fews.

It hit below 50% around "the flippening"

I believe this could happen again around the summer of 2018. We need to wait for the hype of futures to settle and the people who trade those get bored of BTC. They will move to other coins from there and we will see another alt surge
I think almost every people who entered the crypto market knows bitcoin first, or even bitcoin is the reason they enter crypto market.
And almost all of the breaking news outside the crypto are talking about bitcoin.
So i think thats why altcoin cant easily follow bitcoin bullrun.
Sad truth , but this is just the beginning , and i hope the time for altcoin will come soon.
Indeed for example I started in this world because of the bitcoin. Nowadays I think that BTC is the reference and the others just secondary projects for public opinion.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
The scenario within a year is very unpredictable, one can not imagine in which situation the tokens will be received, many unforeseen events can happen, internal and external factors. Is there a form of guarantee, at least residual for possible losses in the long term?

So, the tokens will be tradable after a year? That's a very long waited then, especially for short period investors.

that's what I've been saying. it's gonna put off a lot of people. 1 year is an eternity in crypto time.

Well, I think this project is good for long term investment - of course much will depend from bitcoin price- I hope 2018 will start from stability.

I believe this could happen again around the summer of 2018. We need to wait for the hype of futures to settle and the people who trade those get bored of BTC. They will move to other coins from there and we will see another alt surge
I think almost every people who entered the crypto market knows bitcoin first, or even bitcoin is the reason they enter crypto market.
And almost all of the breaking news outside the crypto are talking about bitcoin.
So i think thats why altcoin cant easily follow bitcoin bullrun.
Sad truth , but this is just the beginning , and i hope the time for altcoin will come soon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
As I understand it, the platform will be located on a specific server and connect to it. I have two questions. In such a situation will be achieved decentralization? what will happen in case of breakage servers?
Activity: 98
What part does blockchain play in your company?
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family
This could as well become a social network, it has similarities with how seconth life is working for what i remember, but in there, there is no vr.

I think one of the goals of Mark.space is too make the platform a social platform. So you saw that right. There is even a sociologist in the team, this should be good
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Is anyone sceptical about the combination of VR and Blockchain? Both fields are still very specutalive and not optimal.
Combining the two could be a hit or complete miss

There are already other projects using vr, nome has been very successful. I think because is a new emergent tech, need still some time to mature and the prices to go down.

Activity: 140
Is anyone sceptical about the combination of VR and Blockchain? Both fields are still very specutalive and not optimal.
Combining the two could be a hit or complete miss
Activity: 196
In april the first district will be availble according to the roadmap.
Are there more details on what will be available in this district?
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
This could as well become a social network, it has similarities with how seconth life is working for what i remember, but in there, there is no vr.

I think there is Second life 2.0 with VR, I forgot the name Second life something

But its probably not build on blockchain? I think mark.space might become a good social network with all the different possibilities it will offer. I never tried second life but i imagine you are quite limited there at what you can do.
Activity: 84
Second Life Project Sansar
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

I think there is Second life 2.0 with VR, I forgot the name Second life something
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Become Part of the Mining Family
Hello,
Quick question here.
MARK.SPACE is an online virtual reality ecosystem, powered by blockchain, allowing users to involve in social and economic interactions, create new content, exchange goods and services with each other.

The platform combines social network, ecommerce, virtual reality and blockchain.
Will you make it all by your own or make some partnership for it?

There is a whole list of partners mentioned on their website https://mark.space/#Partners
What I don't understand is, what kind of partnership is it? For example Jaguar, why is Jaguar a partner?

Why Jaguar Landrover is a partner?
Well, that is easy - because they do need VR representation
They will have showroom in our platform as part of their marketing and then as part of their customer service as well.

Thank you for your reply! After my post I tried the demo and saw that your partners have a showroom in your platform and than I understood the partnerships.
Activity: 140

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

What really? Why they want to lock people out for a whole year? Why would I as a investor will put my money in it knowing that I won't be able to make anything out of it for a year?
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
nice project build on own block chain? reading whitepaper still. Pre-ICO is going on. How much total raised so far? also any discount and minimum requirement to participate in ICO now?

1) So far it is going to be build on Ethereum because infrastructure is already there. However we do plan to build our own blockchain eventually. We are reviewing newest technologies such as Hashgraph as well
2) Amount totally raised is around $1M
3) We have 40% bonus at the moment yet we also are going to announce some very nice extras for early birds. Please subscribe at the site to get detailed info on bonuses. Minimum requirement is as low as 0.001 ETH

I was thinking when ARK will deploy the "Push Button Deployable Blockchains" you will be able to just clone ARK's blockchain. This will give you your fast DPoS chain with all ARK's features and smartbridged with ARK

Why would they copy or use ARK blockchain for Mark Space? Ethereum is good enough for this task

After crypto kittens i'm not sure ethereum chain is trustable or not.

If there will be more apps or games will use ethereum chain what will happen?
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
ICO will be in 2 stages? Why the second ICO in a year? The first stage will last more than a month?

Yes, we will have ICO in 2 stages. There are many reasons why second part of ICO is in a year from now, yet mainly it is because we do believe that in a year from now we will be able to present much more mature product. The first stage will last slightly more than month Jan 23 - Feb. 28

How will you determine the price of the second ICO phase? Until then the tokens could have gone really high or even lower then the current ICO price (even if I don't hope this). You will take the current market price at that point of time? How will you handle the price fluctuation during this time?

Still would like to hear something about this Smiley
Activity: 815
Merit: 502

Activity: 616
Very nice to have good bonus on that kind of invest. MARK.SPACE is really a good project to hold, is think it’s good to take position now and keep your token warm.
I agree, similar 3D/VR projects was not so many in my memory. This is a very promising sector with ample opportunities - I think these guys will succeed, because this is futuristic project!

Yeah, I agree. VR and AR is the future with so many vast use cases for such technologies and this project is at the right time now.
Jump to: