Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 331. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
I understand all the calculations will be decentralized?
What exactly do you mean? What kind of calculations?
I'm talking about rendering the virtual world. This will work in a decentralized manner, using custom capacities
As far as I know this is built by the PoW algorithm and all the work of the platform is performed decentralized using the computing power of users.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
yes, the MARK.SPACE platform has a fully decentralized architecture in contrast to other projects that just call it decentralized. Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I'm talking about rendering the virtual world. This will work in a decentralized manner, using custom capacities
Activity: 700
Activity: 378
very cool design, I like that everything is done in space style
when will the pre-ICO end?
  is it on the website or in a white paper this information?
it already is but like the site says that will be over in a day
Is it really so interesting what the terms were
Activity: 490
it already is but like the site says that will be over in a day
Activity: 308
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I understand this is a Russian-Asian project?

Seems so, yes. Project development is based in Russia but probably due to restrictions in Russia their ICO is held by Singapore company.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
Very good project! Worthy investment of investments! 3D/VR ecosystem on the blockchain is a project with very unique concept. Smiley
Activity: 490
I understand this is a Russian-Asian project?
Activity: 98
I am looking to invest in good project in VR. Looking competitive comparisons  with other VR project.  I know they all little different but looking to compare Mark.Space with nearest competitor? who you think closest?  

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-spectiv-virtual-reality-decentralized-ads-10000-eth-ico-2296908 there is this VR project, that I stubled upon just recently. they are more like youtube for VR content, so not a direct competitor to Mark.Space I guess..

I'm sure there's more VR related projects on blockchain.

Do you have a bounty program?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-markspace-next-generation-of-internet-ended-2312131 their bounty thread there
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
I am looking to invest in good project in VR. Looking competitive comparisons  with other VR project.  I know they all little different but looking to compare Mark.Space with nearest competitor? who you think closest?  

What competitors you mean? can you name them? I mean with such idea?
Activity: 448
Activity: 434
To mass adopt the prices ned to go down and become more user friendly, htc vive has too many wires at the moment...

All of them are mostly wired clutter. I don't want wires to interrupt my pleasure with virtual reality and of course the price.

Sooner VR/AR hardware and technology will have major advancements as big companies such as Microsoft and Facebook are investing on this field because they know its the future. Smiley
I agree that this giant companies will not invest money in vain, they know that similar VR/AR projects will have bright future.

This is a very promising technology, which will replace the usual screens. All interactions with devices will be carried out via VR or AR. Companies that are currently engaged in the development of these technologies, like MARK.SPACE, will in the future receive more profit.
There is still a lot to improve the technology, but I also believe that it is the begining of how it will interact in the future.

Right, and considering that MARK.SPACE is already partnering with a couple of well-known brands also companies seem to be open to present their products in alternative, more attractive ways like VR.
Activity: 392
To mass adopt the prices ned to go down and become more user friendly, htc vive has too many wires at the moment...

All of them are mostly wired clutter. I don't want wires to interrupt my pleasure with virtual reality and of course the price.

Sooner VR/AR hardware and technology will have major advancements as big companies such as Microsoft and Facebook are investing on this field because they know its the future. Smiley
Yes, even the VR/AR development isnt complete yet.
So this thing has a great potential and much room to grow.

In my opinion in the coming years the best innovations wiil be VR/AR, blockchain and AI. We're really approaching all three quiet fast right now
I agree with you investing in these three things will have a high possibility to give us a great ROI. I think VR will become mainstream until 2020.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

Yes, even the VR/AR development isnt complete yet.
So this thing has a great potential and much room to grow.

In my opinion in the coming years the best innovations wiil be VR/AR, blockchain and AI. We're really approaching all three quiet fast right now

I agree that this giant companies will not invest money in vain, they know that similar VR/AR projects will have bright future.

This is a very promising technology, which will replace the usual screens. All interactions with devices will be carried out via VR or AR. Companies that are currently engaged in the development of these technologies, like MARK.SPACE, will in the future receive more profit.
There is still a lot to improve the technology, but I also believe that it is the begining of how it will interact in the future.
Jump to: