Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MediBloc - Health on the Blockchain! Healthcare Experience Reinvented - page 14. (Read 39781 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 55
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hello
Have anyone received MED ?
Activity: 672
Merit: 112
Hi
Help me please!
I joined the MediBloc Signature on December 4th under username  ALEXB
Now I can not enter the personal cabinet of the bounty on the site, because I lost access to my mail and password. Cry
Please address of QTUM wallet 
QdFPAAY19Jg39VSPwyDZZQrzBuhqXZgYg8

I had a similar situation, you can forget about your reward, friend. They do not change the address of the wallets manually.
Activity: 434

I just want to leave it here as evidence that I have not changed signature before counting stakes  Grin
So, the ICO ended and the stakes has already counted from last week, so i think that i can change my signature. Thanks to this project and for team for great opportunity to participate.
Activity: 67
Merit: 18
Hi

Help me please!

I joined the MediBloc Signature on December 4th under username  ALEXB

Now I can not enter the personal cabinet of the bounty on the site, because I lost access to my mail and password. Cry

Please address of QTUM wallet 

QdFPAAY19Jg39VSPwyDZZQrzBuhqXZgYg8

Activity: 322
Merit: 16
Activity: 190
Merit: 0
I want to participate in alpha testing! Where to apply?
Activity: 190
Merit: 0
Tell more about he dev team!
Activity: 219
Merit: 15
guys, how much tokens have been total sold during ICO? Last time when i looked this information, it was nearly 2.418 Billion MED Tokens

Official number hasn't been announced yet, I've got a feeling 2.5B was sold in the end which is incredible!
yes, amazing results. very pleased that investors have turned their attention to this project, and MediBloc deserve it

It's great news for everyone involved! The medibloc team have done an excellent job!
yeah, more and more investors are getting involved into health oriented projects and this trend is encouraging
Congratulations, guys!! arthurduong89 and Snakejack, great results for last week, you did your best! it was a pleasure to work together with you Wink
Thank you Nickey and Jack.
Hope to we can work together again . Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Did we have to do KYC? To receive bounty tokens?

☆☆ We don't need to fill KYC for Bounty, here a copy of my conversation on the MED Chat ☆☆

Hello, do i need to fill the KYC Application for receive MED Bounty Token ?

Bounty program participants don't need to submit kyc application

But in order to receive MED in exchange for ico contribution, you should submit kyc application.

Thank you Jack you legend

☆☆ We don't need to fill KYC for Bounty, here a copy of my conversation on the MED Chat ☆☆

Hello, do i need to fill the KYC Application for receive MED Bounty Token ?

Bounty program participants don't need to submit kyc application

But in order to receive MED in exchange for ico contribution, you should submit kyc application.

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Congratulations, guys!! arthurduong89 and Snakejack, great results for last week, you did your best! it was a pleasure to work together with you Wink

Hello,
Has bounty finished ? Are post counted still ?
Can we change our signature ?
I join question, but i think that we shouldn't change our signatures until it will be counted the last week in the spreadsheet
Pages:
Jump to: