Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MediBloc - Health on the Blockchain! Healthcare Experience Reinvented - page 26. (Read 39790 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I don't think its available in the UK unfortunately

Great ,
Are you living in UK ?

Yeah man, QTUM is not so popular over here but I really like the Medibloc project and I think it will be a success, where are you based?

Believe in me , man , QTUM will be grown as Ethererum in next years .
QTUM  and Ethererum  all base blockchain , there is many great project on Ethererum  ,i hope MediBloc  will be successfull on QTUM 

I hope so that would be awesome if QTUM blockchain got to the same level or bigger than Ethereum!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
IS This link only used for participant who joined MED sale ?

No,it's the link for submit your QTUM address for receive MED Bounty you participated.

Ok , I will try this . Thank you Jack.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55

No,it's the link for submit your QTUM address for receive MED Bounty you participated.
Just submited my QTUM address.
Congratulation for the great work @CMedibloc Team Wink

@jack
Where can we find to submit QTUM wallet ? You mean submit to received bounty ?

Yes, submit your QTUM receiving address here:   https://medibloc.org/en/users/bounty

@jack
Where can we find to submit QTUM wallet ? You mean submit to received bounty ?

Congratulation @Medibloc

The MED token sale is great success . To achieve this the MED team had to work very hard . Thank you all @Medibloc team .
[MediBloc] Remaining Tokens after Token Sale Completion will be BURNED

https://medium.com/@MediBloc/ann-remaining-tokens-after-token-sale-completion-will-be-burned-af4bd2d6cebc

I'm strong supported Burning token . This will help increase value of MED . Smiley
Winnin 1 million MED .  An impressive number of Ggomma. I think he is the luckiest person of the year Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 434

Maybe this action make price of QTUM flighted recently .
Yes, I suppose that's very likely.I also hope it will contribute to the growth of MED
I'm cool just having wallet on my PC it's more secure, maybe not very practical but I feel safer with it on my PC.
I prefer to keep currency on PC wallets too, I believe that it is more secure, but modern protection technologies allow you to store on mobile versions too
I don't think its available in the UK unfortunately

Great ,
Are you living in UK ?

Yeah man, QTUM is not so popular over here but I really like the Medibloc project and I think it will be a success, where are you based?

Believe in me , man , QTUM will be grown as Ethererum in next years .
QTUM  and Ethererum  all base blockchain , there is many great project on Ethererum  ,i hope MediBloc  will be successfull on QTUM 

Yeah, Ethereum has no limit on the number of coin but QTUM has only about 100 millions. So, I think it's value in the future will be very high.
Pages:
Jump to: