Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MediBloc - Health on the Blockchain! Healthcare Experience Reinvented - page 27. (Read 39790 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I'm cool just having wallet on my PC it's more secure, maybe not very practical but I feel safer with it on my PC.

I also think about this but maybe we are difficult in store them , such as HDD broken , virus ... Smiley

Thats true I don't think there's anything 100% safe about storing crypto apart from maybe cold storage with trezor wallet or ledger nano. Not sure if they're QTUM compatible.

Follow what I know , trezor wallet or ledger nano has been not support QTUM wallet .
Activity: 334
I don't think its available in the UK unfortunately

Great ,
Are you living in UK ?

Yeah man, QTUM is not so popular over here but I really like the Medibloc project and I think it will be a success, where are you based?

Believe in me , man , QTUM will be grown as Ethererum in next years .
QTUM  and Ethererum  all base blockchain , there is many great project on Ethererum  ,i hope MediBloc  will be successfull on QTUM 

Great ,
Are you living in UK ?

Yeah man, QTUM is not so popular over here but I really like the Medibloc project and I think it will be a success, where are you based?

Believe in me , man , QTUM will be grown as Ethererum in next years .
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I'm cool just having wallet on my PC it's more secure, maybe not very practical but I feel safer with it on my PC.

I also think about this but maybe we are difficult in store them , such as HDD broken , virus ... Smiley

Thats true I don't think there's anything 100% safe about storing crypto apart from maybe cold storage with trezor wallet or ledger nano. Not sure if they're QTUM compatible.

Great ,
Are you living in UK ?

Great ,
Are you living in UK ?
please tell me when the signature campaign ends ?
 I joined today, will I still have time to participate? Smiley

Hello, the signature campaign ends at the end of the Main Sale :  on 15 December 24:00 (UTC+9)
And please one question yet - when will distribute tokens?

After 15 Dec 2017 , when Token sale is ended . Maybe distribution took some days after that .

MED Team need to collect QTUM Addresses for distribution, so don't forget to download a Qtum Wallet guys.

Have they requested your QTUM address yet?

No, not yet... maybe at the end of this week or next week, i don't know. Need to ask Ggomma...

What type of QTUM wallet will you choose ? Mobile or Window QTUM wallet .

I have the QTUMCore Wallet because I do not think there is a QTUM wallet for iOS.

I have downloaded QTUM Core here, they have also a mobile wallet:   https://forum.qtum.org/category/8/qtum-wallet

I got mobile QTUM wallet form Appstore . You can search by keyword " QTUM" Smiley

Hello, the signature campaign ends at the end of the Main Sale :  on 15 December 24:00 (UTC+9)

After 15 Dec 2017 , when Token sale is ended . Maybe distribution took some days after that .

MED Team need to collect QTUM Addresses for distribution, so don't forget to download a Qtum Wallet guys.

No, not yet... maybe at the end of this week or next week, i don't know. Need to ask Ggomma...

I have the QTUMCore Wallet because I do not think there is a QTUM wallet for iOS.

I'm using mobile QTUM wallet on my phone . You can try it here for IOS , cryptossi
https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/qtum-wallet/id1277563210?mt=8
Activity: 336
Merit: 55

I have downloaded QTUM Core here, they have also a mobile wallet:   https://forum.qtum.org/category/8/qtum-wallet

You can download QTUM wallet and save them in local or you can used mobile QTUM app .

@jack , Cryptossi

Thank you so much , so could you help me reach 20 followers . Current I had only 11 followers .

I did a little shout-out for you on my twitter, hopefully you will get some followers.

It's a great honor for me, thank you about this Smiley

That's okay hopefully you will have a few more followers now.

Pages:
Jump to: