Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MediBloc - Health on the Blockchain! Healthcare Experience Reinvented - page 35. (Read 39790 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 55
Yes, MED's ICO roadmap is going well . This result shows that more and more investors are interested in MED . That is a good signal for all of us .
Now its almost last chance to join this ICO, if you need great future. How many days left until the end of ICO? 7 days?

End of ICO is on 15 December 24:00 (UTC+9)... 8 days and few hours
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Yes, MED's ICO roadmap is going well . This result shows that more and more investors are interested in MED . That is a good signal for all of us .
Now its almost last chance to join this ICO, if you need great future. How many days left until the end of ICO? 7 days?
Activity: 196
I see this good new is posted by you a few day ago . Smiley
Oh thank you for suggesting it Wink sorry, i forgot. I deleted the link.  I thought that I just wanted to spread the news  Grin Anyway, may be someone have not seen or missed

Yes , I understand you want to push our thread to gain for MED .  So , hope to you can bring more latest new about MED for us .

Thanks , Smiley
Yeah, will wait good news from team Wink  Wow, i am looking at the counter on the website- 119% of Target Achieved, 2.372 Billion MED Token sold, its amazing
Oh thank you for suggesting it Wink sorry, i forgot. I deleted the link.  I thought that I just wanted to spread the news  Grin Anyway, may be someone have not seen or missed

Yes , I understand you want to push our thread to gain for MED .  So , hope to you can bring more latest new about MED for us .

Thanks , Smiley
The twitter bounty is manual you have to copy and paste link everyday. The facebook bounty all you need to do is register and Medibloc will count the posts for you.

Are you sure for Facebook.?

MED did not have Facebook post bounty .

Yes it does have a Facebook bounty.

yes , It only have a way that you like Medibloc facebook official page and you will get 700 MED . That's all .

That's what I meant, sorry for the confusion.
Yeah, we are here to help each other and to share our opinions and experiences about this project
The twitter bounty is manual you have to copy and paste link everyday. The facebook bounty all you need to do is register and Medibloc will count the posts for you.

yes , It only have a way that you like Medibloc facebook official page and you will get 700 MED . That's all .

It's nothing cryptossi . Let feel free when we discuss together  Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I think what we should do at now that we should share public Medibloc Info to more people can know about MED .

They will forget us when they success . I believe that .

@Ggomma : are you agree with me ?  Smiley
One more question, Do you think MediBloc will reach the moon? If so, when will be?
yes, of course, i think, you should keep this coin at least 5-6 months or one year for more profit  Wink
One more question, Do you think MediBloc will reach the moon? If so, when will be?

For sure !! 

Sure , I have a strong believing in MED . MED will made you are rich .
Activity: 336
Merit: 55

For sure !! 
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
Is there any community manager here?
you can also ask in chat TELEGRAM: https://t.me/medibloc and ask any question, there is also the developers and managers respond very quickly

Yes , you can chat directly through telegram or commend on this thread with @Ggomma .

He is a manager for this thread .
Activity: 123
Merit: 0

Yeah, that's what I thought.
I thought there was a bounty to like their page.
3. Facebook Like
You can LIKE MediBloc’s Facebook page. We promise that we will try to communicate with all our facebook users.
URL
https://www.facebook.com/medibloc/
CAP
2,000,000 MED
REWARD
700 MED
ACTIVITY
Like Medibloc Page [ 700 MED ]
Submit Facebook Bounty application form
CONDITIONS
Only applicable to Facebook users with more than 50 friends
Must continue to “Like” the MediBloc Facebook Page until the Medibloc ICO ends.
Any abuse will have their account banned and reported (All other Bounty applications will also be suspended.)
Pages:
Jump to: