Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MediBloc - Health on the Blockchain! Healthcare Experience Reinvented - page 36. (Read 39790 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The twitter bounty is manual you have to copy and paste link everyday. The facebook bounty all you need to do is register and Medibloc will count the posts for you.

Are you sure for Facebook.?

MED did not have Facebook post bounty .
Yeah, that's what I thought.
I thought there was a bounty to like their page.

yes, It's only way that you like Facebook page and get 700 MED for this . Anything else is not .
Activity: 608
Merit: 500
The twitter bounty is manual you have to copy and paste link everyday. The facebook bounty all you need to do is register and Medibloc will count the posts for you.

I thought there was a bounty to like their page.
Activity: 434
Hello I have question about bounty campaign, in twiiter I must submit every my retweet in form, but facebook campaign doesn't have a such form, so will my facebook activity count manually?
where did you find this rule, that you should submit every retweet in form?
ACTIVITY
Follow the MediBloc Twitter account (@_MediBloc)
Retweet a Tweet from the MediBloc Twitter account
Submit Twitter Bounty Application form
CONDITIONS
Only applicable to Twitter users with more than 50 followers
Only one Retweet per day will be counted for the Bounty Program.
The tweet/retweet must be appropriate and not devalue MediBloc.
The applicant must be following the MediBloc account for the duration of the ICO
Any abuse will have their account banned and reported (All other Bounty applications will also be suspended)

Good , one bonus point for you . This is very useful for people who want to join Twitter Bounty .
Yeah, i hope it will be useful, the more that conditions are not very strict. Any person who has 50 followers, can join the Twitter bounty.

Yes, 50 followers it's not much, and 700MED for 1 tweet, i think it's well paid and not a big work compared to some others bounties.
it is also a great opportunity to be aware of all the news, watch videos and reviews, read interesting and useful articles and interviews about the project
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
Hello I have question about bounty campaign, in twiiter I must submit every my retweet in form, but facebook campaign doesn't have a such form, so will my facebook activity count manually?
ACTIVITY
CONDITIONS
The applicant must be following the MediBloc account for the duration of the ICO
Any abuse will have their account banned and reported (All other Bounty applications will also be suspended)

Good , one bonus point for you . This is very useful for people who want to join Twitter Bounty .
Yeah, i hope it will be useful, the more that conditions are not very strict. Any person who has 50 followers, can join the Twitter bounty.

Yes, 50 followers it's not much, and 700MED for 1 tweet, i think it's well paid and not a big work compared to some others bounties.
ACTIVITY
CONDITIONS

ACTIVITY
CONDITIONS

ACTIVITY
CONDITIONS

Yes it does have a Facebook bounty.

yes , It only have a way that you like Medibloc facebook official page and you will get 700 MED . That's all .
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Yes it does have a Facebook bounty.
What countries will be in your system?

MED's system is located in Korean .
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
What countries will be in your system?
Definitely a nice project. I'll keep following!

Welcome on board with us . Do you come from you Russia ? Are you a trader ? Smiley
Its great that Russian investors turn their attention to this project too, I hope, that in Russia Medibloc will be successful too

I am very impressed with the Russian, where have many cryptocurrency is created . It would be a great  if MED get the attention of investors .

Welcome on board with us . Do you come from you Russia ? Are you a trader ? Smiley
Its great that Russian investors turn their attention to this project too, I hope, that in Russia Medibloc will be successful too

Oh I thought that there is no need to make a post with links from Twitter Shocked I didn' t make reports from Twitter

Oh dear, well maybe contact one of the team on the website/telegram and check if they will backdate your tweets on to their tracker sheet. You're limited to only 1 RT per day.
Yeah, I retweet only one or two tweets per day, I will read the rules one more time) may be I forget something

I asked this question from the previous post and got the same answer from
Ggomma
i remember there is a project about Healthcare just like you ~

That project is called with name is PTOY . ( Patientory )
Activity: 336
Merit: 55

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
i remember there is a project about Healthcare just like you ~

Pages:
Jump to: