Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MediBloc - Health on the Blockchain! Healthcare Experience Reinvented - page 41. (Read 39817 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I think QTUM is a very good coin, but shark control prices . Hope one day , It wiil be like Ethereum .
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
When Medibloc is added to exchanges will it be paired with QTUM? A lot of exchanges that I use do not have a QTUM option for trading.
How will you deal with data privacy act, given that healtxh information is critical amd confidential?

They have information on their whitepaper about their data protection for dealing with confidential information. You can always ask the team on their telegram group they are very responsive.

You can refer to Medibloc Telegram Channel to ask what you need .

https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@medibloc
How will you deal with data privacy act, given that healtxh information is critical amd confidential?

They have information on their whitepaper about their data protection for dealing with confidential information. You can always ask the team on their telegram group they are very responsive.
please tell me when the signature campaign ends ?
 I joined today, will I still have time to participate? Smiley

Hello, the signature campaign ends at the end of the Main Sale :  on 15 December 24:00 (UTC+9)

@ Mega_crypto
I think it's not too late for you to join us . Don't miss the change , don't miss MED .
I think that the topic is in demand and with proper approach the company expects success. All the best!

Yeah its a project that serves a purpose and it has a lot of backing behind it, I think MediBloc will do extremely well!

Yes , Agree with you . MED did much better than expected
Great to see the project has hit it's initial target of 2 billion MED! The ICO is going very well!

MED is currently 2,097 billion. I believe it will soon reach MED 3.5 billion
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
Great to see the project has hit it's initial target of 2 billion MED! The ICO is going very well!

As you say, the ICO is going really well, good news Wink

Hello, the signature campaign ends at the end of the Main Sale :  on 15 December 24:00 (UTC+9)
Activity: 188
Merit: 14
I think that the topic is in demand and with proper approach the company expects success. All the best!

Yeah its a project that serves a purpose and it has a lot of backing behind it, I think MediBloc will do extremely well!
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
wow, it seems to be great project. And as I see the minimal goal was reached - my congrats)
Im interested in all things related to healthcare,
I will check more about this project and maybe join in a week+-)

Hi, you can check the Bounty progam on the 1rst page Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23186074

Hello all

It is our honor to welcome you to join us . Hope you will contribute to the growing MED

13 Days Left to purchase MED !!

Hurry , don't miss the change , my friend .  This ICO wii help us better .
wow, it seems to be great project. And as I see the minimal goal was reached - my congrats)

Hi, you can check the Bounty progam on the 1rst page Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23186074
Activity: 25

13 Days Left to purchase MED !!

Activity: 42
Where are you located and how much have you raised so far in your ICO?

Hello my fiend ,

You can check your answer here https://medibloc.org/

At currently , MED got 105% of Target Achieved and 2.090 Billion MED Token is sell .

MED is located at  3 Bell Lane, Gibraltar

This is all bullshit. You didnt raise 12 million dollars in a month
Pages:
Jump to: