Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MediBloc - Health on the Blockchain! Healthcare Experience Reinvented - page 50. (Read 39817 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Would you give me the MediBloc URL??
I want to participate your presale.

Here is the MediBloc's website. [ https://medibloc.org/en ]

Thank you for participation!

Thank you.
Do you guys also have a blog or something where I can get information?
Activity: 56

Here is the MediBloc's website. [ https://medibloc.org/en ]

Thank you for participation!
Activity: 14
i hope am not late on this one as it look so promising..dev i just join the signature bounty..am i still up for rewards?

Sure!!! You also can get 200MED per post without daily limit!!

200 MED for a question or just a simple post here ?

Doesn't matter. But be aware that too simple like "Hello MediBloc, good day" is not counted.
just a quick question for dev....on what wallet will medibloc be on....is it a smart contract base or bitcoin clone?

MediBloc uses QTUM smart contract.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
i hope am not late on this one as it look so promising..dev i just join the signature bounty..am i still up for rewards?

200 MED for a question or just a simple post here ?

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
just a quick question for dev....on what wallet will medibloc be on....is it a smart contract base or bitcoin clone?
Activity: 66
Medium is a useful channel to talk to all people  about our Medibloc project . However, to get more people know about Medibloc we need exchange and update every hour in this thread to it's alway on  top .

That's 100% right.
Thanks to you, we are coming up!
[MediBloc] Accredited Investors can contribute from the US

https://medium.com/medibloc/accredited-investors-can-contribute-from-the-us-cc54620e63d

I like the amount of posts and articles you guys write about the project. I also watched the Facebook Live video the other day which I was very impressed with.

It is a brilliant way of interacting with investors and supporters and keeping people updated.

Keep up the good work devs!

I've seen your name "Cryptossi" in tracker sheet!! Let's go go go!
Hello ggomma, I see this tread is very active, I am receiving a lot of informative emails, keep up the good work!

Shoot MediBloc to the Moon!!!
It will make us Rich!!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Medium is a useful channel to talk to all people  about our Medibloc project . However, to get more people know about Medibloc we need exchange and update every hour in this thread to it's alway on  top .
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
[MediBloc] Accredited Investors can contribute from the US

https://medium.com/medibloc/accredited-investors-can-contribute-from-the-us-cc54620e63d

I like the amount of posts and articles you guys write about the project. I also watched the Facebook Live video the other day which I was very impressed with.

It is a brilliant way of interacting with investors and supporters and keeping people updated.

Keep up the good work devs!
Hello ggomma, I see this tread is very active, I am receiving a lot of informative emails, keep up the good work!

Hello my friend . welcome on board

It's true what you said . This is a best project I joined . Platform , ideas , Teams , all of them is very good .
Activity: 386
Hello fellow miners
Hello Medic team ,

It seem no update along time in tracker sheet and and in this thread . Do you remember us ? This thread is no longer exciting .

Sorry for late update.
Every bounty activity will be surely updated in today.
Sorry again, and thank you for your participation!

Glad to see you, ggomma. I wish you have a good morning to companion with this project .

Thank you for your cheering!!!
Hello Medic team ,

It seem no update along time in tracker sheet and and in this thread . Do you remember us ? This thread is no longer exciting .

Sorry for late update.
Every bounty activity will be surely updated in today.
Sorry again, and thank you for your participation!

Glad to see you, ggomma. I wish you have a good morning to companion with this project .
Pages:
Jump to: