Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MediBloc - Health on the Blockchain! Healthcare Experience Reinvented - page 46. (Read 39817 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello ggomma ,
Iis' me again . I have something has been not clearly .

We had bonus for registration for facebook but had we have bounty program for this ? such as : re-post , like , commend on Offical Medibloc Facebook .

For the facebook user, we only accept our page like!

Good news.
We really need to provide a photo  Holding "Passport" or "Government Issued Photo ID"  ..??

Yes. MediBloc has KYC process.
To participate MediBloc's token sale, you need to upload government issued ID photo and the photo holiding your ID

These are professional and confidential . So ,Which passports will be allowed and not allowed ?

What do you mean by 'which passport'??
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
Hello, which QTUM Wallet do you use for receive MED ?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Roll Eyes The development of MediBloc can bring about some substantial changes for the medical industry, and expect it to be implemented as soon as possible  Roll Eyes

The development of Medibloc is undeniable but  I think firstly they need time to build a huge community . And Medibloc are working this .
Hello. When will be the payment for participation in the bounty?

I spoke to a representative on the website yesterday and apparently it will be around 15/12 but that isn't set in stone.

Could you share this info . I couldn't find it on the website .
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
 Roll Eyes The development of MediBloc can bring about some substantial changes for the medical industry, and expect it to be implemented as soon as possible  Roll Eyes
XG
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
How will health on blockchain looks like.. This seems interesting .. But how will.the service to humanity be considered and be reached to everyone who needs the service?

Pls I need response thanks

Every human has his/her own personal health data.
If they can handle & manage their data via personal device, they don't need to print out other hospital's examination paper to go to another hospital.
With internet, you can update, share, and use all your data and also make a profit.

What would happen if you lose your private key to all your medical information? Could it be lost forever if you don't have a backup?
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I spoke to a representative on the website yesterday and apparently it will be around 15/12 but that isn't set in stone.
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
Hello ggomma ,
Iis' me again . I have something has been not clearly .

We had bonus for registration for facebook but had we have bounty program for this ? such as : re-post , like , commend on Offical Medibloc Facebook .

Good news.
We really need to provide a photo  Holding "Passport" or "Government Issued Photo ID"  ..??

To participate MediBloc's token sale, you need to upload government issued ID photo and the photo holiding your ID

These are professional and confidential . So ,Which passports will be allowed and not allowed ?

Good news.

Good news.

Activity: 14
[MediBloc] Accredited Investors can contribute from the US

https://medium.com/medibloc/accredited-investors-can-contribute-from-the-us-cc54620e63d

I like the amount of posts and articles you guys write about the project. I also watched the Facebook Live video the other day which I was very impressed with.

It is a brilliant way of interacting with investors and supporters and keeping people updated.

Keep up the good work devs!

I've seen your name "Cryptossi" in tracker sheet!! Let's go go go!

Yeah man I really like this project so I'm trying to get involved as much as possible! Can't wait for the main token sale so I can buy some Medi!

It would be better if you participate 2nd Presale with QTUM.
There is 5% bonus for 2nd Presale.

Will we be able to use btc or eth on the main sale?

Yes!!

Yeah thats why I'm going to wait for the main sale, because it adds extra cost to convert ETH to QTUM and then contribute to buy MED.

Actually I've held ETH, but for 5% bonus, I exchanged my ETH to QTUM.

men , ETH is up price to the moon . although Bonus is decreased but you also gain QTUM due to exchange rate ETH/QUTM .

That's what I'm saying
On which wallet will be paid Bounty MED?
I forgot if it was necessary to inform a wallet to the registration to the bounty.
Can we file MED on MEW or not?
It must be a wallet QTUM?

Hi buddy , we wiil used QTUM wallet . Don't care about wallet in registration form . We can update later ICO end .

Ok, thank you @arthurduong  Wink
On which wallet will be paid Bounty MED?
I forgot if it was necessary to inform a wallet to the registration to the bounty.
Can we file MED on MEW or not?
It must be a wallet QTUM?

Hi buddy , we wiil used QTUM wallet . Don't care about wallet in registration form . We can update later ICO end .
Blockade in real life is spreading more and more. I have already observed more than 5 cases of use in medical practice. In a year this amount will increase tens of times. The future is already here.

100% agree.
Especially, I think healthcare blockchain is possible to change whole world's healthcare industry!!

Hope MediBloc seriously achieve it's goal.

You think, the world population is increasing, the medical needing is also  much. Then, value of MED will increase anymore .
Pages:
Jump to: