Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡ Metahash - cryptocurrency for decentralized apps⚡ - page 27. (Read 63647 times)

Activity: 1159
Merit: 19
Join the ride!
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I love metahash
Activity: 161
Merit: 13
We present to your attention the latest news from the world of cryptocurrency!🆕
Enjoy reading!

CLICK THE PIC TO READ MORE

Activity: 301
Merit: 250
We are pleased to announce the opening of #MetaHash network for developers and release of TestNet version of #MetaDev

Sounds interesting.
How can I use it?

Hello!
Now it is possible to download static files that will be available for viewing in MetaGate.
Roughly speaking, you can place a static page, and all MetaGate users will be able to access it.

Can you show any examples?

For example, our admin uploaded this cat Smiley

So funny  Grin
I want to try it too
Activity: 274
Merit: 26
We take the work of servers from POW, without hash mining - this is the main point, and also the calculation of round votes is different
I saw several members in the forum worn signature of MetaHash project.
So, I have a very simple question (just a bit curious): Whether I can join Metahash signature campaign (if it is really available and joinable ATM).
Can you give me link to the campaign., please.
Join the ride!
when will metahash be available on exchanges, i want to buy some. i have read somewhere that there will be exchange app in wallet, when is that going to be added?

Hello!
The listing process has already begun. Negotiations are in process. When we receive the confirmed information, we will publish the news.
If you don't want to miss any updates, please, feel free to join our Telegram News Channel - https://t.me/metahash

First of all, not in the wallet. MetaGate - it is the browser for d-apps. And our MetaWallet - one of this d-apps)
If any developers team would like to make decentralized exchange on our platform - why not. But we are don't planning right now to do it by our team.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
when will metahash be available on exchanges, i want to buy some. i have read somewhere that there will be exchange app in wallet, when is that going to be added?
Join the ride!
We are pleased to announce the opening of #MetaHash network for developers and release of TestNet version of #MetaDev

Sounds interesting.
How can I use it?

Hello!
Now it is possible to download static files that will be available for viewing in MetaGate.
Roughly speaking, you can place a static page, and all MetaGate users will be able to access it.

For example, our admin uploaded this cat Smiley

Sounds interesting.
How can I use it?

Hello!

Join the ride!

Sounds interesting.
How can I use it?

Hello!

Sounds interesting.
How can I use it?
Activity: 161
Merit: 13
Yeah, so interesting. And fresh news here!
Activity: 59
 I think this project has a great concept. It has also good capability in its field. I red it does more than 100,000 transactions every second on each node. very nice performance.
Activity: 25
if someone wants to sell some mhc we can trade
Join the ride!
hi, finally i download Metagate. But i dont see anywhere my token that i bought in ico round A.  What can i do  Huh
thank you for your support.

Hello!
You need to withdraw MHC from ICO account.
Please, login here https://ico.metahash.org/ , make sure, that you passed KYC and withdraw it.
Activity: 6
hi, finally i download Metagate. But i dont see anywhere my token that i bought in ico round A.  What can i do  Huh
thank you for your support.
Join the ride!
Hello, dear community members!

We are happy to say that Airdrop and Bounty distribution reward started on September 21.
Thank you for your interest in our project and participation in our campaigns!

To get the reward, please, follow this instruction.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.46175842

I got my reward, thanks team! In my opinion, it seems obvious that the MetaHash system expects a promising growth since the launch of all rounds of the program.

Nice to hear it.
Thank you for your support!
We'll try to do our best Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 4
Hello, dear community members!

We are happy to say that Airdrop and Bounty distribution reward started on September 21.
Thank you for your interest in our project and participation in our campaigns!

To get the reward, please, follow this instruction.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.46175842

I got my reward, thanks team! In my opinion, it seems obvious that the MetaHash system expects a promising growth since the launch of all rounds of the program.
Join the ride!
There are a lot of projects nowdays which called himself "4th generation blockchain" such as QuarkChain, Selee, Arcblock, Tomochain and many others. Which advantages you have?

Hello!
We have an article about #MetaHash and Blockchain 4.0.
Please check it here - https://medium.com/@themetahash/metahash-and-the-blockchain-4-0-529060d2b285

Thank you for providing article. You said that you will have ultra-fast transaction confirmation. Which TPS you predict? Do you have a compare with other similar 4th Blockhains projects?

Speed will be not less 50k tps.
You can find information about comparisons in our WhitePaper - https://static.metahash.org/docs/MetaHash_WhitePaper_EN.pdf?v=5
No, we haven't articles about comparisons with other Blockchain 4.0 projects.

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
There are a lot of projects nowdays which called himself "4th generation blockchain" such as QuarkChain, Selee, Arcblock, Tomochain and many others. Which advantages you have?

Hello!
We have an article about #MetaHash and Blockchain 4.0.
Please check it here - https://medium.com/@themetahash/metahash-and-the-blockchain-4-0-529060d2b285

Thank you for providing article. You said that you will have ultra-fast transaction confirmation. Which TPS you predict? Do you have a compare with other similar 4th Blockhains projects?
Pages:
Jump to: