Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡ Metahash - cryptocurrency for decentralized apps⚡ - page 31. (Read 63647 times)

Activity: 1159
Merit: 19
Join the ride!
You said that you using PoS.
But, on website it says
"Strengthen the security of consensus on the hybrid voting model for PoW + PoS components"
What is meant with "PoW" here ?

We take the work of servers from POW, without hash mining - this is the main point, and also the calculation of round votes is different
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello,

ICO round A was quickly closed. Round B has to be canceled. I want to support MHC more - I am looking for 10K of MHC on this forum, price
1 #MHC = 0.0400 USD  Roll Eyes. (writte me to [email protected])

Paulls
Join the ride!
What is the minimum investment figure for a newcomer? How many tokens are needed to become influential?

There are no minimums. However, 100MHC to participate in forging (our analogue of mining). 100000MHC for the peer node. And 1000000MHC for a master node
Join the ride!
Hi guys, tell me the answer to my question, can I send eth from my account to coinbase?

Hi! I'm not sure if I got you right, however, If we are talking about our ICO dashboard you only can do the opposite
Activity: 35
You said that you using PoS.
But, on website it says
"Strengthen the security of consensus on the hybrid voting model for PoW + PoS components"
What is meant with "PoW" here ?
Join the ride!
I'm not sure the usage of Metatoken? is it used just for transaction to reduce/no transaction fee? for example to transfer bitcoin into another MHC wallet, convert it to metatoken first, send it, and convert it back to bitcoin?

Fast speed + metahash coins are needed for forging to have a node
Additional information you can find in the yellow paper
Why do we do to the account after purchase? To those who cant download metagte wallet?

you can let the coins in ICO dashboard until the mobile version will be available or the #MHC will be supported on other wallets.
Activity: 62
I'm not sure the usage of Metatoken? is it used just for transaction to reduce/no transaction fee? for example to transfer bitcoin into another MHC wallet, convert it to metatoken first, send it, and convert it back to bitcoin?

Why do we do to the account after purchase? To those who cant download metagte wallet?
Join the ride!

Activity: 62
Join the ride!
What do i need to store safely in order to recover my wallet ?

In order to recover your wallet, you need to save your private keys. The root folder of the wallet keys you can find in your wallet settings and you need to save it. Also, you can save it on usb drive.
Admin if we try forging then after the exchanges can we still go on on and make money on forging?

Yes sure, you can.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I support this project and I hope that it will be useful! When will the campaign end? Or has it already ended?
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Good day!
I've been talking with one of my friends, she's not crypto-savvy, so I'm asking you this – what's the simplest way you can actually describe Metahash to someone? You know like these ELI5 posts on Reddit?
I've found that I'm at a loss for words, this project is kind of complicated. Difficult to explain to the "outsiders" Cheesy

perhaps this is exactly what is important for the project. this is his feature and I believe that this may be a great advantage in the future. Not everyone is allowed to understand what this project is about. only selected.
Join the ride!
what is it MultiPoS?

MultiPoS - Multiple Proof of Stake consensus model. In this model, multi-layered validation provides the basis for protecting a network against corruption. In cases when the central network entities, which generate blocks, appear to be corrupted, the rest of the network may vote to rebuild the network and to re-distribute the roles, thus, neutralizing the threat.
Activity: 167
The #MetaHash project has great development prospects. This is due to the fact that its developers are engaged in solving the most pressing problems in the field of Blockchain, such as application decentralization, networking and the creation of a simple and user-friendly interface available to ordinary users. Hope will come best outcome
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
When MHC is transferred to Metagate wallet is it possible to withdraw to cold wallet like TREZOR?
Am I buying a MHC within A? Do I receive any MHC bonuses or will portions of MHC unsold (ie for Round B) distributed to round A participants?
Activity: 80

In order to recover your wallet, you need to save your private keys. The root folder of the wallet keys you can find in your wallet settings and you need to save it. Also, you can save it on usb drive.
Admin if we try forging then after the exchanges can we still go on on and make money on forging?
copper member
Activity: 98
Great technology application and great vision i would say. It is a head above the rest of the so call fastest transaction chain that seem to be the norm thing now.
Join the ride!
Good day!
I've been talking with one of my friends, she's not crypto-savvy, so I'm asking you this – what's the simplest way you can actually describe Metahash to someone? You know like these ELI5 posts on Reddit?
I've found that I'm at a loss for words, this project is kind of complicated. Difficult to explain to the "outsiders" Cheesy

Metahash is a platform with an easy-to-use interface, including a browser and a wallet for the swiftest and secure transactions. Also, Metahash provides a possibility to any developer to convert an app (messenger, financial, educational) into a #MetaApps decentralized (not controlled by the one organization) application  and the community can vote for the functionality to make it even better,
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Good day!
Join the ride!

Pages:
Jump to: