Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MINDOL - Japanese Subculture Aimed for the Global Market - page 2. (Read 19358 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
is there any information about which directors or actors are involved in the project?
Good day! Gil Junger will act as Advisor in our project:

Gil Junger is a producer / director of Hollywood movies and television programs, as veteran director who has won numerous awards, producing three feature films, more than 400 television programs, seven television films.
His masterpiece "10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU" has not only gained huge commercial success, but also an actor who becomes a Hollywood star as a result of this work of Heath · Leisure and Julia · Stiles I unearthed. Heath · leisure has won the Academy Awards Supporting Actor Award at "Dark Knight" and Julia Stiles plays an important role in the "Bourne Identity" and other "Bourne Identity" as well as other bone series.
do you have any other social networks besides the telegram? for the English community
We will create them soon and will post them here as well as on our website mindol.net
Thank you!
did not skip information about the translation into English?
Hello! The English version of the website is already available at the address (as well as Whitepaper): http://mindol.net
Another question. Where can I read something from media about the project? I tried to google it, and most links are in the Japanese language. Are there any good articles to take a look?
Hi! You can read this article about the project: https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/mindol-blockchain-project-to-support-cool-japan-strategy-for-japanese-culture/
Thank you for your question!
I have a question: do you have youtube channel? Do you share any video about the project? I didn't find on the site. Please let me know. Thanks!
Good day! Yes, we have one, here it is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-Tn1jkLjVwMmLUf23jPnbw
Activity: 1039
Merit: 256
Hey, guys! How can I buy this coin?
You can try it on their website. Unfortunately I did not get it, after I pressed the button "Join Token sale" nothing happens, maybe you will get it.
Activity: 28
Hey, guys! How can I buy this coin?
Activity: 12
Another question. Where can I read something from media about the project? I tried to google it, and most links are in the Japanese language. Are there any good articles to take a look?
Activity: 25
will the i=unsold tokens be burnt after ico?
Activity: 12
hi! Looked through the thread and not sure I got the idea.
Are you going to promote Japanese culture like cinema and music on international markets or what?
Activity: 124
Merit: 12
I have a question: do you have youtube channel? Do you share any video about the project? I didn't find on the site. Please let me know. Thanks!
Activity: 124
Merit: 12
I read WP and support the idea of Mindol. Gil Junger is really impressive person in this project. What is his impact  in Mindol? What is his role as an adviser?
The project is developing rapidly, please, stay tuned for our further updates. Thank you for your interest about the project.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
The work of the MINDOL team is very rigorous. They are from Japan.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
the moon
i learned some of the works of Gil Junger and i can say that there are quite good projects, apparently a person knows his business
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
is there any information about which directors or actors are involved in the project?
there is no ane information aboiut marketing team
sorry it would be nice to see a few familiar faces

It would have been nicer if they posted the team behind this project because most of the participants who are willing to join are looking for the member of the project as well.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
with what projects do they cooperate? Is there information about this?
they are didnt announce any partnership yet. I hope that they will do this ASAP
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
I have joined your telegram, but I haven't seen the specific airdrop information.
I want to know how your reward mission is going. Is it too late for me to join now?
may be there no anu airdrop or it will be announced later?
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
how will you attract large investors to your project?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I have joined your telegram, but I haven't seen the specific airdrop information.
I want to know how your reward mission is going. Is it too late for me to join now?
It's not too late to join, I think, but there's no news yet
Pages:
Jump to: