Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MINDOL - Japanese Subculture Aimed for the Global Market - page 3. (Read 19358 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Will you provide some info about team? I want to know a little more about the people who create the product
it would be nice if they did it because the information is not enough
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I have joined your telegram, but I haven't seen the specific airdrop information.
I want to know how your reward mission is going. Is it too late for me to join now?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
the moon
Will you provide some info about team? I want to know a little more about the people who create the product
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
do you have any other social networks besides the telegram? for the English community
looks like there is only thread on this forum
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
Will actors or directors from other countries be involved in addition to Japan?
Activity: 350
do you have any other social networks besides the telegram? for the English community
If they were then, they would be specified, but they did not specify them here.
is there any chance that they will do this?
Activity: 322
If they were then, they would be specified, but they did not specify them here.
Activity: 280
did not skip information about the translation into English?
No, im sure if there was a translation of the site about this would be notified here and in the telegram chat
with what projects do they cooperate? Is there information about this?
At the moment, the idea of ​​the project is supported by well-known people, but this is still inaccurate
sorry that there is so little information about this to talk about it
did not skip information about the translation into English?
Activity: 322
At the moment, the idea of ​​the project is supported by well-known people, but this is still inaccurate
is there any information about which directors or actors are involved in the project?
there is no ane information aboiut marketing team
sorry it would be nice to see a few familiar faces
developers generally somewhere post their updates?
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
is there any information about which directors or actors are involved in the project?
there is no ane information aboiut marketing team
Activity: 280
who said something about the fact that soon to receive information about the tokens is it?
The last couple of weeks there was definitely nothing new, maybe it's because of the bad market conditions? Smiley Undecided
did not the market have experienced a recovery in recent weeks?
if we look now, everything has become much worse than it was before Cry
I love this!! Japanese pop culture is incredibly popular in my country!!! I've known several weebs (can I call them that?), all of them would be interested in a crypto such as this one!! So, in other words, domo arigato to you!
it is better for you to write to someone from the team in the telegram
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
I love this!! Japanese pop culture is incredibly popular in my country!!! I've known several weebs (can I call them that?), all of them would be interested in a crypto such as this one!! So, in other words, domo arigato to you!
The last couple of weeks there was definitely nothing new, maybe it's because of the bad market conditions? Smiley Undecided
or may be developers working very hard on other side of project and fergot about marketing
I think you are right about marketing you can argue for a long time and not come to a common solution
Pages:
Jump to: