Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] MONEYPOT X (MPX) -- Fuel the Moneypot Network | Built Products🌟 - page 5. (Read 10821 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity,integrity and dignity.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I can not wait to start buying tokens, projects like this that give you dividends, regardless of the value of the token in the market, it is of those projects that it gives pleasure to have in the long term so I predict a good future.

good luck to every one!!
Nice project. I have forwarded to my few gambling loving friends and now they are all interested to invest in this moneypot MPX. I am very faithful that this MPX token will change our lives. Best of luck to all the MPX holders.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Moneypot who ever you are. Is this ico only for btc holders?
I dont see any other coins wallets in dashboard even though eth and byteball is visible.

Would be great to have at least one answer to our posts here. I see this will be fiasco.
Shame really, seems this days everyone counting for free money without any work.
I send pms and did asked questions. no answer.

The coins are coming.  Byteball is definitely one of them.  I did not see any PM's.  I did see some interaction in the Byteball slack which I'll address now.
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
nice project, watching. will put some byteballs inside.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
Moneypot who ever you are. Is this ico only for btc holders?
I dont see any other coins wallets in dashboard even though eth and byteball is visible.

Would be great to have at least one answer to our posts here. I see this will be fiasco.
Shame really, seems this days everyone counting for free money without any work.
I send pms and did asked questions. no answer.
Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus

I'm a mod bit-exo.com

exo is part of the MP network. it's been open 2 years now.

just showing pic on top wagering for the week.

exo has had about 10-12 weeks of wagering like this in 2017

i myself have wagered 79btc there and love the site

we expect to get up to these numbers(BTC current price adjusted) again as soon as MP v2 is fully implemented
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1014
All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed
the Moneypot Team

am I right to assume that

Keeth Beharrell is Dogedigital aka Moneypot support?

Matthew Neumeier is Rango aka MattN aka Blacksheep aka AcoinL?

Bryan Burgett is Ranlo aka Laremar?

thx
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
The website has great design, I just want to know if any photos or LinkedIn profile for every team member.Also what is the token's spesification? and of course the total supply
Activity: 172
'Bout It.
Ok, guys please provide info when we can use other coins like bytbeall?
I can see only btc at this moment.

I don't know about all apps but I know on bit-exo you can use BTC, DASH and LTC and as soon as some updates are made DOGE will be back up and running. BTC DASH and LTC are working fine as of now though.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Hi guys,

How many confirmations are required for BTCTC?

Thanks.!
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
Ok, guys please provide info when we can use other coins like bytbeall?
I can see only btc at this moment.

Activity: 143
Does it there a problem with registering new users? Any username which I choice has been taken.
Also, I have an old account on MP I think more than two years but can't access to him.

Moneypot accounts are not tied in.

You will have to register a new account to log-in which looks like:

This is from MoneyPOT ICO pages.
I am trying on moneypot.com and i got different login/register page:

https://imgur.com/I9dUE23

which is correct to be used?

You have to register/login on a seperate account from ico.moneypot.com so if you haven't already, create an account at ico.moneypot.com and login into it!
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
Does it there a problem with registering new users? Any username which I choice has been taken.
Also, I have an old account on MP I think more than two years but can't access to him.

Moneypot accounts are not tied in.

You will have to register a new account to log-in which looks like:

This is from MoneyPOT ICO pages.
I am trying on moneypot.com and i got different login/register page:

https://imgur.com/I9dUE23

which is correct to be used?
legendary
Bitcoin ICO contributing is now available.

We will be arranging the rest of the coins in a few hours.  We've extended the first day bonus to accommodate everyone and will make sure everyone gets equal opportunity for each coin.

You will find that you have a unique Bitcoin address.  This is to identify that the payment came from your account and will be swept to the escrow address on thirty minute intervals.

Please secure your account with a strong and unique password.

To view or verify the escrow funds, you may check the official Bitcoin address ( 3EvQd1EedJ2k3hsAnFrvJL5iCJ97ym2tNw )
Activity: 826
There seems to be a problem with the sessions cookies.

We want to make sure that everything is working 100% so that no possible errors are made.  We accept multiple currencies, so we can't do a single address smart contract.

We thank you for your patience and we will extend the first day bonus a little longer to make up for the downtime. 

We will inform everyone of our updates here and on social media channels.

I was waiting for this since so long man, come on please fix this soon.
legendary
There seems to be a problem with the sessions cookies.

We want to make sure that everything is working 100% so that no possible errors are made.  We accept multiple currencies, so we can't do a single address smart contract.

We thank you for your patience and we will extend the first day bonus a little longer to make up for the downtime. 

We will inform everyone of our updates here and on social media channels.
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
Inver-Crypto
I can not wait to start buying tokens, projects like this that give you dividends, regardless of the value of the token in the market, it is of those projects that it gives pleasure to have in the long term so I predict a good future.

good luck to every one!!
Activity: 826
Please bear with us.

The clock is having trouble resetting.

We will be up shortly.

Was wondering the same, thanks for clearification.
legendary
Please bear with us.

The clock is having trouble resetting.

We will be up shortly.
Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus

just to give you some examples of crypto dices sites that have turned to ICO and the results.

pic above is bitdice ICO

$8,748,793 raised

betking just finished their ICO

$6,497,245 raised

Monster Byte which was peerbet dice site had their ICO a little while back and raised $1.1 million

i can see moneypot ICO doing the same as the 3 above  mentioned

Pages:
Jump to: