Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀 - page 116. (Read 70177 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 506
Good idea to bump your post. It must have been very time consuming to work this all out. Thanks @Rigorous for helping us all here. Would be cool if KryptoKings can confirm your thoughts and calculations.

What I am asking myself now is what NPX token holders can then do with the DAF tokens they received. From what I understand these DAF tokens represent a part of a portfolio value for a real asset (correct me if I am wrong). Will NapoleonX have to take care that every token from every new DAF gets listed on an exchange or will they offer to buy these tokens back for a major crypto currency? I might still be a bit confused, so excuse me if my question makes no sense ...

Excellent question, one that was on my list Smiley

How can you cash out your DAF tokens? The whitepaper has 2 sections about redemption.

Redemption Threshold

Even if DAFs are autonomous, they are governed by their subscribers. A redemption option is to be offered to let them the opportunity to close a DAF if a sufficient number of subscribers want to. Such option gives an ultimate liquidity to any subscriber whatever the second market may be. The Redemption Threshold is set at 75%.

Redemption of the DAF

DAF token holders may decide to terminate the DAF and redeem it. To occur, the number of voting rights deciding such redemption shall be above 75%.

If redemption is decided, then all non crypto-assets in which the DAF is invested shall be liquidated within 5 days. After such liquidation, the corresponding smart contract shall terminate: DAF tokens are redeemed and all crypto-assets are transferred to the DAF token holders in proportion of their share in the DAF.

It seems as though you can not cash out until a majority vote has been reached. is it correct that your deposit is stuck in the DAF until redemption?

Well DAF investors will have 2 options to cash out:
1. collectively agree to redeem the DAF with a 75% majority
2. sell their DAF tokens on the secondary market knowing that the DAF assets will be made of cash (ETH or fiat) and real assets that you can easily value. Hence the calculation of the NAV, which will be done daily should provide with some floor on the valuation and avoid complete price discovery as is usually the case.

NPX investors, with their portfolio of DAF token through the payment of botons will be able to tailor made their allocation and decide on which DAF to cash out. It will also be possible through our platform to program this in advance.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
how bot is going to react to fake news? that is major issues today

I thinks the bots are going to react to graph studies and variables and not economic news.
is there anywhere green list checker available? I forgot register or not. Project looks good.

Unfortunately not. After having submitted to the greenlist you should have received an confirmation email. Other wise send us a private mail at contact.napoleonx.ai and we will answer your question there
NPX voters and Strategy Managers get paid in DAF tokens once a month. But what happens with the equivalent amount of ETH and the underlying assets (eg. Future contracts) in the meantime?
Do not forget that botons are performance fees paid in DAF new token. That means that there is no cash movement when botons are paid. So the exposure in real assets do not change at all, only the value of the DAF tokens are affected. And this is done on a continous basis through the use of provisions that are reset at the end of the month when new DAF token are issued in the case of positive performance and higher highs.
Will it be possible to know your strategies about how you gonna parameter your bots, to know what you gonna choose. On which assets you want to be focus ?

The bots are intellectual property and will be made available for this project on an unlimited basis. However, don't expect us to reveal all our secret. Our index publisher that should be released tonight, fingers crossed, will demonstrate the Proof of Performance that we wrote about on Medium or the article in CoinTelegraph. However, we have designed a low frequency bot so should we disclose it, people could easily copy it and implement it. Even in the case of a high frequency bot, one should not release it as it may be difficult to copy but if done by some experts the the opportunity might disappear.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115

I don't think the bots will react to any news at all lol they will act like they got their input but will not react on specific news or something. I think here humans are needed who will change parameters etc.

I also think bots wont react to FUD or fake news.
They wont react emotional when they have an asset! They are smarter then all of us Wink

Bot for sure can't react to any news, whether it's fake or not. It will react on specific patterns as most trading bot did, I guess! To make a bot that able to react on news will require a very complex codes and I doubt nowadays programmers able to do so.

Depends on how the bots was programmed by the Strategy Provider and which strategy was elected by the voters. For example, the bots could trade on slow signals such as monthly averages, or they could react to every small blip.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

I don't think the bots will react to any news at all lol they will act like they got their input but will not react on specific news or something. I think here humans are needed who will change parameters etc.

They wont react emotional when they have an asset! They are smarter then all of us Wink

Bot for sure can't react to any news, whether it's fake or not. It will react on specific patterns as most trading bot did, I guess! To make a bot that able to react on news will require a very complex codes and I doubt nowadays programmers able to do so.
Activity: 154
lets hope ICO date will announce soon. we need movement continue,

indeed a little bit of movement would be great i hope npx is going big (in my opinion it will) but delays or whatever arent a good sign
Activity: 154

i would be very disturbing if a bot would react to news. i think bots should only react to the market - trading courses and so on. but im just thinking further this moment. the market is influenced by humans. humans react to news: emotional and so the market is influencet too. so its legit that bots react to fake news even if the connection from news to bots is not direct. damn
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
lets hope ICO date will announce soon. we need movement continue,
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
The date of the start of sales is already known?

No, the date is not yet known. In addition, it is now a weekend, so it is unlikely to become known now. The team will report additionally about the date.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Thats a problem with humans that we react to outside news to much and react emotionally. Bots doesnt have to know any news but just analyze the data on the market to figure out what is happening to different stocks or coins. 
Activity: 392

Well the bot will react to the market and in this way react to the impact of news on the price development of a certain asset, but it won't react directly to a news.
in any case, practice will show, but I do not think what bot will be able to react on news - it seems too impracticable task
But I think in 10-20 years AI will be able to even react to news although it's a long way until that.
Activity: 490
Still no exact date, but it will be in November 2017
Merit: 104

Well the bot will react to the market and in this way react to the impact of news on the price development of a certain asset, but it won't react directly to a news.
in any case, practice will show, but I do not think what bot will be able to react on news - it seems too impracticable task
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes bot is a nice way to earn money if you like trading but you have trouble to trade. The daf will allow people to put their token and to wait that the bot trade, you just have to choose a strategie when you select your daf. It will be very nice, I’m impatient to start invest in the platform.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

Bots cant read and react to fundamental things, always technical (as far as i know).

Strongly agree !
Jump to: