Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀 - page 122. (Read 70177 times)

Activity: 955
Merit: 500
7 Days left before Pre-ICO. Get ready. ICO of october

It would be great, I'm quite sure this will be a good one, and I'll invest some BTC in it.
Unfortunately you can't participate on all napoleon ICO's period with bitcoin. It accept only Eth as the main way to invest in this project.
Yeah, the currency accepted is ETH only, so you must exchange your BTC into ETH first.

Many ICOs which offer an ERC20 token only accept ETH, that's a bit of a shame but its still enough time to prepare yourself for the start.

I wonder if this why ETH has a hard time increasing in value. Many MANY ICO's have millions worth of ETH and they probably need money to get the project going, so they keep selling at a certain price to get cash flow
and thats why ETH cant moon?

ETH can moon (apart from the fact that it already did to some degree Tongue). But it's true there are a lot of projects sitting on hundreds of thousands of ETH waiting to be liquidated to secure sufficient cash flow for future operations. Difficult to say how that will pan out, but I think overall demand is still growing in ETH.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
ICO period will be at mid November while on the first page of this thread it stated that the ICO will be held at October 23th - November 17th. Some small fix should be made to avoid miscommunication, I guess!
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Probably they planning ICO after this meetup?  No exact  date of crowdsale right now?
Yes, still no exact date right now

Give them some time, it is just the beginning of October. Also the pre-sale is soon, so let them and us first see how this will go Wink

NapoleonX is now working on there partnership before the ICO.
Running on ICO isnt that easy, so they need the right advice and help to run this ICO as smooth as possible.

No problem to wait some weeks if everything will work great.
Take your time! This project will be huge Smiley

I hate waiting but if you think about it I prefer successful ico with waiting to compare to unsuccessful one right now. So we must be patient about it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
NapoloenX team will gain partnership easily, the project has a huge visibility and a lot of supporter, a lot of other project will want to join napoloenX. NapoleonX have participated to a lot of event and have a lot of article about the project. A great hype is around napoloenX, and the team deserve it.
Activity: 630
Probably they planning ICO after this meetup?  No exact  date of crowdsale right now?

Give them some time, it is just the beginning of October. Also the pre-sale is soon, so let them and us first see how this will go Wink

NapoleonX is now working on there partnership before the ICO.
Running on ICO isnt that easy, so they need the right advice and help to run this ICO as smooth as possible.

No problem to wait some weeks if everything will work great.
Take your time! This project will be huge Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
For the French there is a great opportunity to get to know the project better.

16 october 2017 there will be a large meetup dedicated to ICO in Paris. Napoleoners will speak

Link -  http://www.ico-paris.com/

Wish I had more time and Money to go to these kind of meetings. Would love to meetup with teams directly and network. Perhaps after napoleonx ICO that will become reality, meanwhile I just stay around here for the latest and greatest Smiley

you will have very soon. With NaPoleonX a sure shot profit is guaranteed.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Would be nice if the team can capture forthcoming apperances by them and make available (as the recent team interviews) that is realy helpful for us who dont attent these meetings.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 588
I have already collected a small bank of money to participate in the project of Napoleon. Now I will wait for the announcement of the beginning of sales. I would not want it to be very long.
It still 1 month away, quite long.
We should be more patient  Grin

I would advise to keep a close eye on Bitcoin and Ethereum prices and try to buy a dip so you have some crypto ready to invest in NapoleonX

ETH has been quite stable lately, not going over 300USD and bitcoin hasn't been going up very fast and seems to be stagnating. might as well buy now IMO.
Activity: 154
I have already collected a small bank of money to participate in the project of Napoleon. Now I will wait for the announcement of the beginning of sales. I would not want it to be very long.

I would advise to keep a close eye on Bitcoin and Ethereum prices and try to buy a dip so you have some crypto ready to invest in NapoleonX
Activity: 490
Activity: 980
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
They are working like crazy for their ico. So i think if they postpone it, there would be definitely some good news behind it. So just wait and see.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Project team have been working on that they will announce soon with good news. if they take some more time that will be good for project for people know. Good luck
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Probably they planning ICO after this meetup?  No exact  date of crowdsale right now?
Activity: 364

16 october 2017 there will be a large meetup dedicated to ICO in Paris. Napoleoners will speak

Wish I had more time and Money to go to these kind of meetings. Would love to meetup with teams directly and network. Perhaps after napoleonx ICO that will become reality, meanwhile I just stay around here for the latest and greatest Smiley
Activity: 490
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
So i've been reading about the DAF's whitepaper and i'm glad you guys are not only incorporating digital assets, but also real world assets to allow for a big diversity of DAF's with ranging risk/reward.
Yes, it's always good to have a mix of both, digital, and physical assets, in order to provided assurance, and alternative means of investmet. This is something they claim is new, and is sure to disrupt the asset management market for sure! The white paper is solid. The other papers are very detailed as well!

That is always a good strategy now it seems especially when it comes to investment, which has always been the real of real world and traditional. While the real world is coming to embrace crypto, crypto must also look to embrace more of the real world. Adoption must happen both ways for it to succeed. This is the basic principle of investment also. To diversify and spread out risk.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
This delay and when? Is there a date for when ICO will be started? I hope it's not until the end of the year.

they said about few weeks delay. This is due with they new partnerhips and adversiting.
Its there on their website, it will be in mid november 2017 (but still no exact date)

Dev only said in 4 weeks, but no a specific date, their partnership may have suggested them to delay the ICO, perhaps due to a still small community, more time will bring more people to know the project, and for them to advertise more.

just official news. i think project team working on that they will announce soon with good news. if they take some more time that will be good for project for people know more and more.
Jump to: