Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀 - page 16. (Read 70131 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
NapoleonX with a rating 4.13 out of 5.0 on our ICO list
https://icoholder.com/en/ico/napoleonx-1923

Our rating is one of the most objective and rigorous, it is independent and created to assess the investment attractiveness. Rating checks your idea and project for vitality it is based on more than 70 different parameters. It’s not permanent - we are monitoring the ICOs on daily basis.

Sincerely, ICOholder
Activity: 168
Have someone already received NPX tokens in their personal page?
Nope, anyone know when they'll be issued?  My dashboard says "NPX token number under calculation"
Just checked the telegram group - they'll be issued 8 business days after ICO closure.
Activity: 168
Nope, anyone know when they'll be issued?  My dashboard says "NPX token number under calculation"
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
Fresh unused code from 1BTC investment USIYIWIC. 
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
So is this a scam?

6 months vesting and very aggressive

https://github.com/ico-check/ico-check/issues/3
How can it be a scam? It was in the whitepaper and everyone knows it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Activity: 1
I am in the train with you!
Referai code : PGXUEGZJ
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
Based on your experience, do you guys consider this first ICO day a success?

not really. not enough hype. i guess you have to hodl at least until summer to get your x5 returns. but who knows what will be until summer. btc is on decline to 8000 but could also go back to 5000-3000 regions.

the thing is, that the project is really quality stuff, so its not a pump and dump story.  the chance that is will be successfull is huge in comparison to pumping another blockchain
 infrastructure startup or another exchange coin.

the problem with the hype is, that all us and china guys are excluded and their kyc rules are very tight. so i guess alot of guys are going to jump on after the ICO, if npx enters some cool exchanges.
Activity: 854
Merit: 506

We are quite satisfied, but we need to go further :-) !
I think that i will participate to the ICO but their website is .ai and not .fr  Shocked

Yes
Activity: 11
Day One:
Over 4 million Euro worth of tokens sold out of 15 million.

I would call that a success.
Get 20% early bonus and 5% referral bonus with code ZNLBAXMY
Activity: 5
Activity: 11
Get 20% early bonus and 5% referral bonus with code ZNLBAXMY
Activity: 59
I think that i will participate to the ICO but their website is .ai and not .fr  Shocked
1134 transactions to the contract address so far. I see a lot of >1 Eth amounts, we are far beyond 2,1 million displayed in the ICO site IMO.

Thanks. Do you know if there's an issue with credit card payments as no confirmation or tokens are being received?
Be patience, I don't think you will receive your tokens until the ICO end. I think that's we have to wait a little to receive confirmation.

It's ok, it says "processing" on my credit card, i think it may be at their end, not yours.

EDIT: I spoke to Credit card company and it is at your end, you haven't accepted the transaction.

Thanks

We use stripe: some payments are not accepted because the issuing bank has some threshold.
Are payments working on the website? Credit card payments do not get any confirmation (only a tick) and no NPX appears in the account.

Huh?

Yes payments are working with credit card. We are working for a fix to be released to show the confirmations of the payment in EUR. Sorry for that.
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
Will NAPOLEON pay dividends?

no, its a utility token, what i know.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Will NAPOLEON pay dividends?
Pages:
Jump to: