Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀 - page 20. (Read 70135 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 506
We are preparing a new version of our website to better explain the project.

By the way, if a project set a soft cap 40.000 eths and get 2.100 eths from presale, it is impossible to reach soft cap.

To be fully transparent, we intend to use up to 25% of the money raised so far for our active marketing plan.

But they are already spending investments which they probably should return at some point. So they must make an explanation fast!

Are they lowering the cap or what will they do when they couldn't reach soft cap? Pay back from their own pockets?

You can search through the Telegram chat, you will see they changed the terms a month ago. I must not have realized the repercussions at the time.

The min cap of 25k ETH was removed and replaced with a target cap of 40k ETH. Essentially it was formerly a fixed funding campaign and now it is a flexible funding campaign. That means without a threshold all funds invested so far will be spent on the project. I assume the removal of the min cap also means there will be no refunds for not hitting the 25k ETH min cap.

People asked them repeatedly that 25k eth isn't too much and they told it is the required amount and we can't do it.

After some time they raised it even more to 40k eth. And people again said it is too much.

Because everyone knew a trading bot can't get that amount.

And after too many statements full of self-confidence they reduced the soft cap to zero silently. I don't know what to say.

NapoleonX project is not only the trading bot but the way and the source to provide trading signals and this would be the key feature of this project!
Hope they will rewiev and simlify or more explain in simple words what is this project about before the start of the main crowdsale!
Hello,
the better is to ask on telegram at telegram.napoleonx.ai or by email at [email protected]

Hi - i'm writing a blogpost for the bounty, but i have a few questions after reading the whitepaper.

can i direct message someone?  if so, whom?

or can someone invite me to slack?  @kryptonaut

thanks!
There is a series of Q&A in video at youtube.napoleonx.ai.
It should help.

It's hard to digest for some newbies all the stuff NaPoleonX is doing. It would be nice if team do some video presentation on it or some AMA.
With no min cap, we are now able to use part of the funds of the pre-sale to do a proper marketing campaign for the ICO, to the benefit of every subscriber.

By the way, if a project set a soft cap 40.000 eths and get 2.100 eths from presale, it is impossible to reach soft cap.

To be fully transparent, we intend to use up to 25% of the money raised so far for our active marketing plan.

But they are already spending investments which they probably should return at some point. So they must make an explanation fast!

Are they lowering the cap or what will they do when they couldn't reach soft cap? Pay back from their own pockets?

You can search through the Telegram chat, you will see they changed the terms a month ago. I must not have realized the repercussions at the time.

The min cap of 25k ETH was removed and replaced with a target cap of 40k ETH. Essentially it was formerly a fixed funding campaign and now it is a flexible funding campaign. That means without a threshold all funds invested so far will be spent on the project. I assume the removal of the min cap also means there will be no refunds for not hitting the 25k ETH min cap.

People asked them repeatedly that 25k eth isn't too much and they told it is the required amount and we can't do it.

After some time they raised it even more to 40k eth. And people again said it is too much.

And after too many statements full of self-confidence they reduced the soft cap to zero silently. I don't know what to say.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hello all! Pre ICO of your project has completed successfully! you have achieved the goal of the whitepaper target! Not everything, but it does not matter now.
because I'm watching it During this month you have gathered a lot of feedback about this project, the conditions of ICO and many more.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b
What time is the right start?
Such a delay is too much test patience?
 Embarrassed Angry
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
Are the sales postponded again? This is not the first time, I imagine how tired  bounty participants)) The project is advertised from the summer

of course , bounty Hunters gambling with this project , just hard to work .

At least they give permission to leave with stakes kept this time.

Last time they didn't give permission. At least this is something.

It would have been really bad if they didn't change this since people originally expected the campaign to end a while ago.

They made two postponements and they didn't give permission for the first one so I'm happy that they didn't do this time. It would have bad, you are right.

This project is being long, I hope it compensates this long period, and that they can collect at least the soft cap, or have the soft cap removed?

Yes, they removed the soft cap so the project will go on no matter what they get from ico phase.

But probably take more time with less funds.
Activity: 784
Are the sales postponded again? This is not the first time, I imagine how tired  bounty participants)) The project is advertised from the summer

It would have been really bad if they didn't change this since people originally expected the campaign to end a while ago.

They made two postponements and they didn't give permission for the first one so I'm happy that they didn't do this time. It would have bad, you are right.

This project is being long, I hope it compensates this long period, and that they can collect at least the soft cap, or have the soft cap removed?
legendary

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Activity: 175
legendary

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
i'm not really sure about this project but i hope dev and team will keep hard work to realize his destiny.
good luck dev and team, waiting for bounty program of the project.
Activity: 784
Are the sales postponded again? This is not the first time, I imagine how tired  bounty participants)) The project is advertised from the summer

I hope that the ICO does not have the same delays of the pre-sale, as this can damage the project, this and my humble opinion
Activity: 714
Merit: 250

legendary

At least they give permission bounty hunters to leave campaign this time. They didn't let anybody to leave before. It is something at least.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Activity: 1932
Merit: 940
I learned the information about your ICO on the site and I really liked the idea. I will take part in ICO!
I'm very happy to know that ! (+1 post for me too)
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
I learned the information about your ICO on the site and I really liked the idea. I will take part in ICO!
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

NapoleonX project is not only the trading bot but the way and the source to provide trading signals and this would be the key feature of this project!
Hope they will rewiev and simlify or more explain in simple words what is this project about before the start of the main crowdsale!

LOL Thats a guarantee, you can buy half price after the ICO. I find it wrong, that they are changing this things, because people are asking for. its the same, when bitcoin would be changing its blocksize, because people are asking for it. it just makes sense in combination with some fundamentals.
Pages:
Jump to: