Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀 - page 190. (Read 70178 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Why you chose Napoleon name for your ico ? Grin

Napoleon is a very brave and successful leader in his time, maybe that spirit is what NaPoleonX wants to bring in this era. Intelligent selection of names.

I think that is because he was a French leader, who also was a good STRATEGIST, so he could win a lot of battles, the concept of the DAFs are a set of bots used in several STRATEGIES to earn money or WIN at trading, so it's kind of fitting really, at least is what I think is the reason they chose Napoleon, for the strategy part.

or it's just a good brand name, highly recognizable.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Napoleon is a very brave and successful leader in his time, maybe that spirit is what NaPoleonX wants to bring in this era. Intelligent selection of names.

I think that is because he was a French leader, who also was a good STRATEGIST, so he could win a lot of battles, the concept of the DAFs are a set of bots used in several STRATEGIES to earn money or WIN at trading, so it's kind of fitting really, at least is what I think is the reason they chose Napoleon, for the strategy part.

I think more than that, it's first french coin and they wanted to have a name who has historical value to French people and has worldwide known.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Just checked the NaPoleonX on cryptocompare and website link is wrong. it leads to: http://napoleonindex.com/
Could you please ask the cc team to update it as cc is a major website in crypto space and it can help get a lot of traction.
https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/npx/overview
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
At present, the currency market is mixed, still want to watch the project with vigilance, how many people can this team have?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Activity: 798
Merit: 262
What will happen to the extra tokens if they don't sell in the crowdsale?
Will they be burned or locked?
Activity: 216
Your reddit link https://www.reddit.com/user/Project_NapoleonX/ doesn't take me anywhere, is it broken or do you have that subreddit online yet? It seems to be an "user" link.
ya dev please check sub reddit link
all I search is the a post tell about this project with description about this project but when I click in that link me to a page not found website
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Your reddit link https://www.reddit.com/user/Project_NapoleonX/ doesn't take me anywhere, is it broken or do you have that subreddit online yet? It seems to be an "user" link.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

I think a happy choice, without doubt the project is brave and courageous with the others, brings the spirit of struggle and confidence of Napoleon;). Incredible the growth of this thread, only proves that people are knowing to choose your reliable and profitable investment sources, NapoleonX will certainly be one of them

I believe they answered this several pages back. It was something like:

-the team is from France
-they went to a university/school that's called "Napoleon something"
-they like the name
-and indeed because they are brave, courageous conquerors or something like that.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

I think a happy choice, without doubt the project is brave and courageous with the others, brings the spirit of struggle and confidence of Napoleon;). Incredible the growth of this thread, only proves that people are knowing to choose your reliable and profitable investment sources, NapoleonX will certainly be one of them
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Whale and pump dump group will like this ICO. And hacker too! do we have any layer to protect

There is no way to protect themselves from whales that pump and dump. actually, it's expected from most icos. Hackers hopefully they will be able to wither.

You can kinda protect an ICO from whales by having a donation limit per person. And as far as hackers are concerned. I think if you're just very careful and monitor all channels (twitter/telegram/slack) before investing, you should be fine.
hard to control this. people can ask their friend help them buy more. If we make hard verify for this issue that will make many investor give up

You mean early investor whales will buy with a discount, then dump at the normal price? That is not a phenomenon unique to ICOs. With IPOs on stock markets the investment bankers or IPO deal leaders can also get underpriced shares.
I seriusly doubt that whales will be dumping this token. Even if they will probably dump sh!tload just after the ICO and then start accumulatin at low price which in the long run will trigger huge bull run

Even if they dump, what will probably happen for some early investors probably, the price will go up at one point again and will stabilize sooner or later. So everything should be fine.
Only invest what you can afford to lose my friend. Price will almost always recover especially with that good project like napoleon

This is definitely a LONG TERM project.
What makes this algorithmic better than several other algorithmic based ICOs.

Can you name those icos. would like to make a comparison.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Whale and pump dump group will like this ICO. And hacker too! do we have any layer to protect

There is no way to protect themselves from whales that pump and dump. actually, it's expected from most icos. Hackers hopefully they will be able to wither.

You can kinda protect an ICO from whales by having a donation limit per person. And as far as hackers are concerned. I think if you're just very careful and monitor all channels (twitter/telegram/slack) before investing, you should be fine.
hard to control this. people can ask their friend help them buy more. If we make hard verify for this issue that will make many investor give up

You mean early investor whales will buy with a discount, then dump at the normal price? That is not a phenomenon unique to ICOs. With IPOs on stock markets the investment bankers or IPO deal leaders can also get underpriced shares.
I seriusly doubt that whales will be dumping this token. Even if they will probably dump sh!tload just after the ICO and then start accumulatin at low price which in the long run will trigger huge bull run

Even if they dump, what will probably happen for some early investors probably, the price will go up at one point again and will stabilize sooner or later. So everything should be fine.
Only invest what you can afford to lose my friend. Price will almost always recover especially with that good project like napoleon
I agree, the team from France - I read them regularly in twitter - the guys are working hard, I believe that they will succeed
Activity: 518

Activity: 350
Should the ICO not garner the 40 000 ETH, how will the first DAFs be seeding if not by Napoleon Crypto?

I imagine they will create the DAFs that can be created with what they collect, and instead of acquiring the licence, they will rent one, so the money spent is less, enough to realise more DAF until they have funds for releasing more, its what I think they will do, lets wait for a dev's answer.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Should the ICO not garner the 40 000 ETH, how will the first DAFs be seeding if not by Napoleon Crypto?
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
KryptoKings, I won't respond to each of your answers to my questions to prevent polluting the thread, so I just let you know this way that I appreciate the time you take for explaining the matter in-depth.

Thank you, you are welcome, we are trying to be as clear and reactive as possible for sake of clarity and trust!
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
I've been looking over your token metrics and wondered if the NPX token is divisible. So, for example can i send someone 11.345 NPX? Or does it always have to be whole numbers?

It has to be whole numbers
Jump to: