Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀 - page 29. (Read 70135 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
target cap- this is soft cap or no? I seen, that they have 25k ETH soft cap. But now, i dont see any info about soft cap. Only target and max cap...

They changed the cap. Stephane Ifrah explained it on the 17th.

Dear all,

Just a quick message to tell you that KYC process is ongoing and running smoothly by now. We will communicate shortly on payment processes that should start early next week. We will make the last update of our Whitepaper prior to that to fix all the parameters.

After numerous discussions on our various caps (min, hidden, max) with our community, it appeared that it was too complex for the coming mass marketing that will start on 4th December. Therefore we have decided the following simplifications :

1. For transparency reasons, we are revealing our hidden cap which is 60k ETH and setting our max cap at this level, removing the hidden cap mechanism
2. We are also removing the min cap of 25k ETH which was not really readable vs the 40k ETH target cap.

The 40k target cap does not seem to be the same as min cap though.

I don't get why there is even such a thing as a hidden cap. what's the point of this?
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
i think after ICO first napoleonX will be available on EtherDelta, this will be great for everyone, i personally i liked etherdelta easy and smooth running.
Yes, its always be the first stopover for erc20 tokens.
Im glad that the transactions can take place smoothly with just a low gas price.

Etherdelata it is OK for the beginning, but the performance of etherdelta is slow and not good for fast trading.

Its a bit difficult to use in the begin, the ui should undergo a complete rework, however i learned to use it happily

I was ok before with etherdelta, but I really dont like it anymore. It is really slow. If they can fix the speed, It is reasonable

It is a bit difficult at the start but once you get hold of the things you feel pretty comfortable using ED. I mostly prefer ED over other centralized exchanges.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
i think after ICO first napoleonX will be available on EtherDelta, this will be great for everyone, i personally i liked etherdelta easy and smooth running.
Im glad that the transactions can take place smoothly with just a low gas price.

Etherdelata it is OK for the beginning, but the performance of etherdelta is slow and not good for fast trading.

Its a bit difficult to use in the begin, the ui should undergo a complete rework, however i learned to use it happily

I was ok before with etherdelta, but I really dont like it anymore. It is really slow. If they can fix the speed, It is reasonable
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
is NaPoleonX going to be announce any exchange partnership before end of ICO?

They just said that they already started discussions with exchanges but it were a "lengthy process", whatever it means  Smiley

Let that be kucoin.com pretty please devs!

Oh yes, KuCoin would be pretty nice as I really got attached to this exchange now. Would like to see more big and good projects there.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131

Activity: 490
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
By the way, why did you choose such a name for the project? Napoleon is very popular in France? This issue is related to the fact that there is no connection between a well-known military commander and trade bots. Usually choose the names that are associated with the type of activity.

NapoleonX was a good strategist, and he was french, so i think the name is good Cheesy.

and he was a small dwarf...

well, lets hope this token will become a titan Smiley

The dwarf part is exagerated. He was of normal size for his age/decade
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

They just said that they already started discussions with exchanges but it were a "lengthy process", whatever it means  Smiley

Seems Kucoin is getting more and more traction among the new ICO's ..
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Its normal that ico now need to do a KYC and respect all the law and rule. NapoloenX respect all of the rule they need to respect, its really well like that, we now that the team is serious and the project want to go very far, it’s a good indicator I think.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
An ICO that requires Identification documents???sorry I am not interested.I would rather buy at exchange
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
target cap- this is soft cap or no? I seen, that they have 25k ETH soft cap. But now, i dont see any info about soft cap. Only target and max cap...

They changed the cap. Stephane Ifrah explained it on the 17th.

Dear all,

Just a quick message to tell you that KYC process is ongoing and running smoothly by now. We will communicate shortly on payment processes that should start early next week. We will make the last update of our Whitepaper prior to that to fix all the parameters.

After numerous discussions on our various caps (min, hidden, max) with our community, it appeared that it was too complex for the coming mass marketing that will start on 4th December. Therefore we have decided the following simplifications :

1. For transparency reasons, we are revealing our hidden cap which is 60k ETH and setting our max cap at this level, removing the hidden cap mechanism
2. We are also removing the min cap of 25k ETH which was not really readable vs the 40k ETH target cap.

The 40k target cap does not seem to be the same as min cap though.

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

kucoin.com is nice!
There are some other nice exchanges to! Very curious about there exchange partnership Smiley

i think, for the first time listed on exchange, devs not chose hitbtc, but ED is better for starting list
Ether delta is good but not perfect as I require some knowledge about trading
Activity: 364

An important question was answered on Telegram by Stephane Ifrah. Why are NaPoleonX raising more than a million?

First, our target cap is 40k ETH which is not 50millions. We had also taken into account for the volatility of the ETH vs USD that is not negligible. At some point during the project pre launch, we had ETH at less than 200 USD.

This is why its better to peg the ETH to USD or currency of choice upon start of crowdsale...

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
An important question was answered on Telegram by Stephane Ifrah. Why are NaPoleonX raising more than a million?

First, our target cap is 40k ETH which is not 50millions. We had also taken into account for the volatility of the ETH vs USD that is not negligible. At some point during the project pre launch, we had ETH at less than 200 USD.

Second, to get an asset management licence, you need to demonstrate 3 years of budget to the regulator, not just one.

Third, to have the right set up for an asset management company we will need to hire at least 3 additional people and the overall HR cost will be closer to EUR 1.5 million on an annual basis including social tax

Fourth, other cost will include acquisition of financial data, rental cost and legal cost to set up the asset management company and the future DAF

Fifth, we will need an important marketing budget to launch the first DAFs once we have been cleared by the regulator.

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Please, please us with your fees. I can not see how much money has already been collected.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

kucoin.com is nice!
There are some other nice exchanges to! Very curious about there exchange partnership Smiley

i think, for the first time listed on exchange, devs not chose hitbtc, but ED is better for starting list
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
Pre-ICO started! received an email. nice!

Activity: 182

kucoin.com is nice!
Pages:
Jump to: