Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀 - page 33. (Read 70175 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 1
J'ai hate de voir ce projet voir le jour !

Bon courage à l'équipe
Activity: 696
Merit: 500
Does someone have the eth and btc address? Then we at least could check btc and eth contributions.
I already asked this here, a few days ago, but no one answered ..
you could wait till end pre sale. they will announce it soon
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Does someone have the eth and btc address? Then we at least could check btc and eth contributions.

maybe, you can get it from website

i think that information will be secret for security reason or maybe provide during crowdsale. i just telling my point of views.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
I've seen that the team is on the road a lot to promote the ICO and system.
I think they actually went to almost every conference that I know off.
So that's probably the reason why they aren't fully active here in the thread.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

maybe, you can get it from website
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
is there min. requirement for pre-sale?

well i saw min 10 ETH for 30% bonus

Nope, that is not true! If you did register for the Greenlist you will get the 30% bonus in the pre-sale. The minimum amount to participate is the same for both the pre-sale and the main ICO: Either 1 ETH, 0.1 BTC or 1000 EUR.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
I guess pre-ico finally live.

Does anyone know how much they raised already?

i dont know, i cant see any counter. but i hope they will finished soon and the regulate ico can starting.

The payments didn't start yet. But Arnaud confirmed on Telegram that they will begin soon and that they will communicate the raised amount after the end of the pre-sale.

Their twitter says that Pre-ICO is live. Confusing.

It is live , there's just no counter on the website, which is a shame.

I'm sure they will add this data on a later stage. Nothing to worry about, I haven't seen much ICO's publishing the pre-ico numbers until the ICO starts.

Really? I saw so many with counters on their website recently :/ Would really love to know how the pre-ICO process is going.

Imo, such counter during the presale isn't necessary needed. The end result for such presale will be enough. Btw, let's hope for the best result then!

How much you guys think they gonna raise during pre-sale?

I think no one has a crystal ball  Grin  but presale result can predict ico sale at the least i think
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Is there any representative of the NapoleonX team active here in Bitcointalk? I see a lot of questions and not many awnsers

they respond in their slack, looks like its just a handful of team.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

i dont know, i cant see any counter. but i hope they will finished soon and the regulate ico can starting.

The payments didn't start yet. But Arnaud confirmed on Telegram that they will begin soon and that they will communicate the raised amount after the end of the pre-sale.

I'm sure they will add this data on a later stage. Nothing to worry about, I haven't seen much ICO's publishing the pre-ico numbers until the ICO starts.

Really? I saw so many with counters on their website recently :/ Would really love to know how the pre-ICO process is going.

Imo, such counter during the presale isn't necessary needed. The end result for such presale will be enough. Btw, let's hope for the best result then!

How much you guys think they gonna raise during pre-sale?
Activity: 140
Is there any representative of the NapoleonX team active here in Bitcointalk? I see a lot of questions and not many awnsers
Activity: 434

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
How much they raised right now? I dont see counter on the site...  Huh

I was wondering the same, i think we need to wait for some announcement

Many ICOs dont show progress of token sales during pre-sale. I would love to see it tho.
Yes, its interesting info, i guess they are going to put it for the Ico
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
How much they raised right now? I dont see counter on the site...  Huh

Many ICOs dont show progress of token sales during pre-sale. I would love to see it tho.
if they have a white list and private investors they will surely make it confidential, many will invest in pre-ico because that is where the money is because of the bonuses.
Activity: 154
interesting concept of project
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
How much they raised right now? I dont see counter on the site...  Huh

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

Activity: 588

Pages:
Jump to: