Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀 - page 72. (Read 70177 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
pre-ICO from 12th November to 4th December
 ICO from 4th December to 4th January 2018
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
anyone know about the latest information about napoleonx? is it ico it's over? , please explain it because I want to join napoleonx bounty program. because I believe napoleon is a successful project
hopefully for ico process to begin soon and will many investors join
thank you

The ICO will be running from the 4th of december with a duration of a month. The presale will be ongoing until main sale. I advise to check the Bounty thread for more details.
Activity: 186
anyone know about the latest information about napoleonx? is it ico it's over? , please explain it because I want to join napoleonx bounty program. because I believe napoleon is a successful project
hopefully for ico process to begin soon and will many investors join
thank you
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

12th November is a very exciting day to start a pre-sale, just few days before the Fork. I looked it up on their site, but could not find how long the presale will last. Does anyone know the answer?

Its on their website, their presale will end on 3rd December, just the day before the ICO will be launched.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

12th November is a very exciting day to start a pre-sale, just few days before the Fork. I looked it up on their site, but could not find how long the presale will last. Does anyone know the answer?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
When will be token sale? Still no exact date?

Thye already announced the dates of the pre-sale and the ICO, the pre-sale will be held the 12th of November, and the ICO the 4th of December, so prepare yourself for that, you rather be early than late, a lot of money will be moved in December.

In the pre-sale what is the quantity of tokens available? And what is the value of the token? Will it be open to all or should register?

the bonus as stated in the the first post is going to be 30% for the pre sale, it starts the 12th of November
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

Thye already announced the dates of the pre-sale and the ICO, the pre-sale will be held the 12th of November, and the ICO the 4th of December, so prepare yourself for that, you rather be early than late, a lot of money will be moved in December.

In the pre-sale what is the quantity of tokens available? And what is the value of the token? Will it be open to all or should register?

Well the max supply will be 17.5 millions, in the pre-sale, I imagine all the ones that already register only, all is said in the website, registration is only for the pre-sale.

Is it true that only whitelisted investors will be taking part in the token sale or pre sale.?
Activity: 350
Hi.
I had finish and send link of Thai translation2 week ago. but the spreedsheet not update yet.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2308580
http://www.siambitcoin.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=790&page=1&extra=#pid28094

could you please check?
thanks.

Please post this on our Bounty thread or join our NPX Bounty Telegram group

https://t.me/NapoleonXBounty
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Hi.
I had finish and send link of Thai translation2 week ago. but the spreedsheet not update yet.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2308580
http://www.siambitcoin.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=790&page=1&extra=#pid28094

could you please check?
thanks.
Merit: 250
What does the news about Bitcoin Futures on CME mean for NaPoleonX?

On Tuesday, U.S.-based exchange CME said it would introduce bitcoin futures contracts this quarter, subject to regulatory approval.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/01/bitcoin-price-hits-6500-to-new-record-high-after-cme-futures-plan.html

This is an excellent news for us, as we will have access to currency hedging instruments without the counterparty risk and with an anticipated much larger liquidity than on current Exchanges. We are waiting for ETH Futures as well after that if their launch is successful

Great now I have more excuses to invest in NapoleonX, i already wanted to invest, but this goods news will only make this project better, and that is what we want isn't it Cheesy, let's hope the presale and sale go smoothly for all of us.
Activity: 854
Merit: 506

On Tuesday, U.S.-based exchange CME said it would introduce bitcoin futures contracts this quarter, subject to regulatory approval.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/01/bitcoin-price-hits-6500-to-new-record-high-after-cme-futures-plan.html

This is an excellent news for us, as we will have access to currency hedging instruments without the counterparty risk and with an anticipated much larger liquidity than on current Exchanges. We are waiting for ETH Futures as well after that if their launch is successful
Activity: 574
Merit: 115

Well the max supply will be 17.5 millions, in the pre-sale, I imagine all the ones that already register only, all is said in the website, registration is only for the pre-sale.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Just one more months to go until the ICO will held Smiley Guys, I am looking forward to the ICO and the starting project.
Activity: 658
Am I right thinking tha there is no option for use of  BTC for a  Pre sale purchase  - it has to be ETH? But we can use BTC (and EUR) once the ICO starts?

In fact, you will indicate an ETH equivalent amount and you will be able to subscribe using either ETH, BTC or EUR.
There are some much exchanges.
This shouldnt be a big problem.
Great addition to the team with strong background in crypto. Nice work!

The addition of new people, especially experience ones, helps the credibility and the future success of the project, many ICOs may create hype, but they don't have a team to actually deliver the promised features to investors, so having people that invested in previous successful projects will certainly help in the chances of this to moon Cheesy.
Activity: 364
Great addition to the team with strong background in crypto. Nice work!
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
Am I right thinking tha there is no option for use of  BTC for a  Pre sale purchase  - it has to be ETH? But we can use BTC (and EUR) once the ICO starts?

In fact, you will indicate an ETH equivalent amount and you will be able to subscribe using either ETH, BTC or EUR.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Really excited by this project, serious team, super whitepaper.

I bet it will be a big hit in 2018 !
Pages:
Jump to: