Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀 - page 73. (Read 70177 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Am I right thinking tha there is no option for use of  BTC for a  Pre sale purchase  - it has to be ETH? But we can use BTC (and EUR) once the ICO starts?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
When will be token sale? Still no exact date?

Thye already announced the dates of the pre-sale and the ICO, the pre-sale will be held the 12th of November, and the ICO the 4th of December, so prepare yourself for that, you rather be early than late, a lot of money will be moved in December.
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
At what stage is the project now?

We are in the final sprint for the 12th November pre ICO. There are several events that we will attend in Moscow, Amsterdam, London and Paris.
cool, need articles about it Roll Eyes
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
When will be token sale? Still no exact date?
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
NapoleonX now listed on Sangus ICO Info at 73%: https://sangus.org/ico/825

They could try to upgrade their rating on IcoBench, then the score at Sangus will go up too.

For example, there is a low score of 40% for Product presentation because of a missing whitepaper, which is not the case. In fact NaPoleonX have 3 papers.

https://icobench.com/ico-analyzer?ico=napoleon-x
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
Howdy,
I read "The value proposal is underpinned by long standing performing trading bots running on a variety of highly liquid assets."
Where can I see some verfied results (like myfxbook) if this bots?

You can see the results on our beta version of our index publisher at demo.napoleonindex.com user name = napoleonx password = demo

Thanks, but "Erreur d'authentification"

try beta.napoleonx.ai instead in terms of website. It should work then. Same login / password
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Interesting proposal. I'll give the whitepapers a closer look!
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
One of the best new projects, looking forward to seeing more  Cool
Activity: 179
Howdy,
I read "The value proposal is underpinned by long standing performing trading bots running on a variety of highly liquid assets."

You can see the results on our beta version of our index publisher at demo.napoleonindex.com user name = napoleonx password = demo

Thanks, but "Erreur d'authentification"
Howdy,

Activity: 179
Howdy,
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

We are in the final sprint for the 12th November pre ICO. There are several events that we will attend in Moscow, Amsterdam, London and Paris.
Can we pass a coin as a French currency if they haven't in EU?

I am not sure I understand your question.
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b
if the bot can generate at least 1% every day by trading my cryptos, without making any losses, i would be really glad Smiley

1% everyday at the end of the month is an enourmous amount of money Smiley In the blackpaper you can get an idea about the return the bot can produce.

Its possible? I think they can generate different ammount every day. May be today 0.5% and tomorrow 3%

As I see it 1% profit every day without making any losses is impossible. For me, I will be very satisfied if bots can earn 5% profit on total 1 month.

If 10% of the profits, capital is used everywhere on the guarantee; 20% of the profits it alive; 50% of the profits, it will take risks; to 100% of the profits, it dare to trample on all human laws; 300% of the profits, it dares to commit any crime, or even run the risk of being hanged.

1% everyday is really  huge amount ,  it' s incredible .

I want to make a notice that they are not saying or advertising anything about %1 percent gain for a day. It is our speculation what will happen if it does %1 profit daily.

If it was a sure thing billions would go to their bots.

1% per day is indeed an insane return objective. Even with the best trading system this would be difficult to achieve. The best quant hedge fund, Bridgewater and Renaissance are more in the 20-50% per year and they are they have been the best for decades. However, they are not always aggressive on the risk side and maybe crypto investors have a little bit more risk appetite than them, hence return can be boosted with some kind of leverage.
See how much the return of capital, I think this is very important.
1 $ 100 $ 1% is no longer the same algorithm.
But I think in the BTC market that 1% of the day is really crazy idea.
In the BTC market, 0.5% is already very good growth, of course, this has to get rid of the cost of exchange costs. Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Hello community Cheesy, just here to mention I already updated the Spanish translation of the whitepaper, here it is https://www.dropbox.com/s/4rw7oqczst6xkop/NapoleonXWhitepaper_es.pdf?dl=0 , I invite you all to discuss the project to the Spanish forum here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anniconapoleonx1erfrenchadministrador-de-cripto-activos-algoritmico-2181436 , hope you see you there Cheesy.
Activity: 234
Can we pass a coin as a French currency if they haven't in EU?
Activity: 77
I read whitepaper and see that they will launch of index publisher Beta version in September. Can anyone give it to me? I can't find out it.

Well here it is mate http://ec2-35-158-119-42.eu-central-1.compute.amazonaws.com:3000/#!/login , Use napoleonx/demo as ID/password , hope it helps, the project has come a long nicely and will get us to moon next year Cheesy.

Yes, I see, thank for your help. This helps me more confidence when investing in NapoleonX token.  Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
ICO time coming soon. This is unique opportunity for nice team.
Pages:
Jump to: