Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🖥 NATIVE VIDEO BOX ▶️ | 🚀A CUTTING-EDGE NATIVE VIDEO PLATFORM 🎬 - page 3. (Read 5857 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Is it possible to withdraw NVB tokens from your platform in the nearest future? Have you got any plans to list NVB on exchanges, or this tokens are intended to circulate only within the platform. Are they in Ethereum erc20 format?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I remember reading an article that said that NVB is the future of advertising. Only time will tell, I guess. Your project does sound amazing and I do want to find out more about it. Going to re-read the thread now.
NVB is a platform that automatically selects and places the corresponding video content from its own database of licensed clips Smiley
This is an independent platform for native advertising with an organic and "eco-friendly" approach to monetizing video content. Sounds interesting
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
this project describes all the information from this project on the thread, the thread also has good graphics, but with token information submitted, is not there a small amount of total supply of the coin? what is the ICO price of the coin?
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
According to the founder of NVB Alexander Shishov, the project aims "in the first year to reach a turnover of 88 million dollars and pay up to $ 66 million to content owners and website owners." Let's see if it will work out
I remember reading an article that said that NVB is the future of advertising. Only time will tell, I guess. Your project does sound amazing and I do want to find out more about it. Going to re-read the thread now.
NVB is a platform that automatically selects and places the corresponding video content from its own database of licensed clips Smiley
Great idea and great project. I hope this project will be successful. Always keep up the great work!
Just read the whitepaper, I like the way you aim at disrupting the freelancing industry, you guys might be a competitor to upwork. Wink
Today I learned that the product has already attracted the attention of potential business partners from the advertising ecosystem, such as BetweenX, Dynovid and Vispot, as well as some industrial start-ups (Adhive), as well as aggregators of video content and video bloggers.
Activity: 210
NVB Is A Cutting-Edge Native Video Platform
It is a promising project in the future, I am really considering to join and i wish you a good day for great job Grin
Thank you for your kind words Wink
Activity: 112
It is a promising project in the future, I am really considering to join and i wish you a good day for great job Grin
What are advantages of NVB for advertisers? Is the number of issued tokens limited? What platforms will the token trade on after the ICO? Do you charge fee for transferring money to NVB platform?

1) NVB provides advertisers the advantages of cutting-edge technologies, native video & in-stream video ads and 100% brand safe environment for your content.
We offer premium quality of advertising contact with audience through conscious clicks and no distracting content during the ad view. We constantly raise efficiency and variety of interactive and high impact formats that give high level of involvement during the view of advertising as well as post-click.

2) 28M

3) Detailed list of exchanges with names and dates will be announced after the ICO is over. Please follow the news on our official resources.

4) No, we don't
Activity: 103
What are advantages of NVB for advertisers? Is the number of issued tokens limited? What platforms will the token trade on after the ICO? Do you charge fee for transferring money to NVB platform?
Social Media Market: 'We give a special consideration to deep analytics of advertising campaigns. That is why NATIVE VIDEO BOX, experts in the sphere of analytical tools, has become our partner.'

What are your plans after the end of ICO? Where can I check the NVB road map?

Hello! Please take a look at the White Paper. There is a part about roadmap. Also, you can find roadmap at our website https://nvb.digital
Sorry, I’m new to this and I’m afraid to make a mistake. Can you explain how I can buy tokens?
Hello! You can pay by transferring money from any wallet in cryptocurrencies mentioned above (BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH, ZEC, ETC), and in USD by wire transfer (the wire transfer option is offered only for payments of $100 and up). The funds are credited to your personal account on Native Video Box platform, from which you can pay for tokens purchased through the NVB token launch https://tokensale.nvb.digital
Activity: 18
Sorry, I’m new to this and I’m afraid to make a mistake. Can you explain how I can buy tokens?
Activity: 3
What are your plans after the end of ICO? Where can I check the NVB road map?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Native Video Box has made the decision to extend the ICO until April 29th!

https://nvb.digital

Thanks for giving us the update, it's a good decision by the team to extend because the market has recovered and it's bullish trend
right now so there is a big chance the remaining tokens will be sold out, good luck to us.
This is a good decision. I have always believed that this project will be successful and will focus on the slow growth of the project.
Activity: 163
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

Thanks for giving us the update, it's a good decision by the team to extend because the market has recovered and it's bullish trend
right now so there is a big chance the remaining tokens will be sold out, good luck to us.
Activity: 532
What is the maximum number of tokens the company has for sale?

Pages:
Jump to: