Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🖥 NATIVE VIDEO BOX ▶️ | 🚀A CUTTING-EDGE NATIVE VIDEO PLATFORM 🎬 - page 8. (Read 5857 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
Activity: 108
Where and how can I store my token?
Activity: 112
As u already have working model how will u spend collected during ICO money?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
NVB Is A Cutting-Edge Native Video Platform
Meet Jake and Melissa, a website owner
and a video blogger, who would like to make money
on video advertising. Let's see how
Native Video Box will help them do that!

Hello, did not find information on how your project is related to blockchain technology? where can I see the road map?
All the ad clicks and impressions will be processed using smart contracts. Use of smart contracts guarantees transparency across our financial relations between right owners, advertisers, publishers and token holders. At the same time, our policy is to guarantee 100% privacy for our partner websites’ visitors.

We are planning to implement our own multi-tier blockchain. Adtech means request to its server every time when the page with widget is loaded into user browser. Those stream of events is called viewflow. When the user clicks on widget, it is a click flow. There are much less clicks than views. But anyway both flows are more than 5000 events per second even on an average size network, so we won't be able process it all into ethereum blockchain. It is too slow for it! That's why we about to implement multitier blockchain that is fast enough for stuff like that.

Please see our WP for the detailed roadmap.
Before i invest I wanted to understand where is company registered and what is the legal structure?
Hello! NVB is registered on Seychelles. Please see the legal opinion on our website https://nvb.digital
Who's your CEO?
Hello! Our CEO is Alexander Shishow. Alexander Shishow is a project leader with 10+ years of experience in Ad Tech and Machine Learning projects, development teams' management.
Can I check the information about previous ICOs your team and advisors participated in?
Please check our website!
What is the price of one token??I would like to invest 1 ETH. How many tokens will I get?
NVB token price is 1.00 USD. You will get 545 NVB tokens for 1 ETH.

Activity: 152
Before i invest I wanted to understand where is company registered and what is the legal structure?
Activity: 140
Can I check the information about previous ICOs your team and advisors participated in?
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
Hello, did not find information on how your project is related to blockchain technology? where can I see the road map?
Activity: 108
Where can I see videos about NVB?
Activity: 112
Activity: 125
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
What is the price of one token??I would like to invest 1 ETH. How many tokens will I get?
What makes your project unique?
I would say that the unique thing about NVB is that we are the only ones on the market who promote bloggers' videos to make them viral and pay the bloggers for it at the same time! No one else on the market uses blockchain for content delivery transparent ecosystem and ad fraud elimination!
Is there a discount for a bulk purchase?
There isn't.

You can join our referral program. NVB referral program was launched to encourage participants to expand the network of NVB token holders. By sharing your referral link with your friends and followers, you get an opportunity to get up to 15% bonus to the tokens they buy. It is an easy and safe way to get extra NVB tokens, which will be added to your account after the referral's purchase is made https://nvb.digital/referral/
Hi! I need help Roll Eyes How can I make a payment?

You can pay by transferring money from any wallet in cryptocurrencies mentioned above (BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH, ZEC, ETC), and in USD by wire transfer (the wire transfer option is offered only for payments of $100 and up). The funds are credited to your personal account on Native Video Box platform, from which you can pay for tokens purchased through the NVB token launch https://tokensale.nvb.digital
Pages:
Jump to: