Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🖥 NATIVE VIDEO BOX ▶️ | 🚀A CUTTING-EDGE NATIVE VIDEO PLATFORM 🎬 - page 33. (Read 5881 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I’ve read it on your wp that you are going to burn tokens. What do you mean?
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Where can I see your demo/ widget example?
Activity: 179
Merit: 2
What do you guys do with those native videos?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
NVB Is A Cutting-Edge Native Video Platform
Hi. Is it true that some countries’ citizens can’t buy NVB tokens?

Hello Marina, there are currently no limitations!
Great Team! I feel part of the grandiose idea!

Thanks for your appreciation!
Tell me please, what makes the project unique?

Hello! Native Video Box (NVB) is a decentralized video discovery platform. It is different from YouTube like cryptocurrencies differ from traditional banking system: NVB token is used as payment in community-based service that distributes video content over our network. We deliver people videos they will love, but never knew existed and help websites earn much more on booming video advertising market. The market grew up steadily to 4200% in 10 years and gained $13.6 billion in 2017. NVB platform's organic growth is going to be faster than the market's: KPI and prices, attractive to advertisers are ensured by machine learning algorithm that chooses videos specifically to fit each webpage seamlessly.
Our confidence is based on local traction over $1.5M and programmatic connection to 100,000+ advertisers.
Can I still get your special ICO discount?

Hello! Yes, you can! The 20% ICO discount is still on. Visit https://tokensale.nvb.digital to grab your tokens!
In which immediate event will you participate?

We have a huge agenda for 2018. Stay tuned!
What are the advantages for common web users?

Hello Hans!

The key advantage for common web users is that we are overloaded with content in the internet. NVB helps to bring you the highest quality content out there, specific to your interests and needs.
What revenues do you expect in 2017-2020 and why?

Hello! By the beginning of 2020 we are planning to reach the turnover of $35M. This prognosis is based on the speed of organic growth of NVB ecosystem.
Activity: 108
Hi. Is it true that some countries’ citizens can’t buy NVB tokens?
Activity: 12
Great Team! I feel part of the grandiose idea!
Activity: 152
Tell me please, what makes the project unique?
Activity: 140
Can I still get your special ICO discount?
Activity: 179
Merit: 2
In which immediate event will you participate?
Activity: 59
What are the advantages for common web users?
Activity: 108
What revenues do you expect in 2017-2020 and why?
#NVB_fact

The funds received via ICO campaign will be distributed as follows:

Development - 55%
Marketing - 20%
Operations - 10%
Legal - 10%,
Network growth - 5%

Great piece by our blockchain evangelist Dmitriy Solodkiy, analyzing modern problems of content discovery and how high end technologies like NVB tackle them.

http://fintechranking.com/2018/01/18/content-discovery-solving-the-problem-of-information-overload/

“In a modern world, there is a growing tendency of information overload in regard to people’s ability to consume, rate and sort it out. At the same time, with lower barriers to enter the media market (everybody being able to start a blog or vlog and share his/her opinions, views, feelings with other people), we see a situation, when media/news/broad information market quickly reacts to events and sustains authors with versatile positions simultaneously, but has less and less ability to pre-filter and rank authors and their materials, delegating this task to end users more and more often”

You say that you implement machine learning in the project.. Can you please explain me how?

Hello Nadja, NVB uses machine learning to chose videos from our database that will seamlessly fit into the website's content. 
Pages:
Jump to: