Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🖥 NATIVE VIDEO BOX ▶️ | 🚀A CUTTING-EDGE NATIVE VIDEO PLATFORM 🎬 - page 34. (Read 5881 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
You say that you implement machine learning in the project.. Can you please explain me how?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
NVB Is A Cutting-Edge Native Video Platform
Do you have a special program for professional investors?

Hello! Please contact us with details, we can provide an interesting opportunity for you.
Hi!
Why are you better than your competitors? There are many companies doing similar things.

Hi! We don't have direct competitors as a video distribution platform that is both a turnkey solution for video advertising revenues for publishers who do not have enough relevant videos on their websites. We provide video bloggers opportunity to spread their videos outside of their usual video hostings audience and be generously paid for it at the same time. Nobody on the market does it.
Is your system already functioning?

Hi! We have a working system that is ready for launch. Please see our live demo at https://nvb.digital/livedemo/demo1/
Hey, Dev, can you explain me the concept of multi-tier blockchain?

Hello! Ethereum cannot support high load necessary for our real-time anti-fraud, so we plan to implement multi-tier blockchain technology in 2019. It is a technology vital for working with video advertising on a global scale.
Can I read about NVB in other languages?

Hello! A variety of magazines and news outlets have written about NVB in multiple languages. Please visit https://nvb.digital and see publications section.
I’ve read about special ICO discounts. Can you give me the details?

Hello! Right now you can purchase tokens on our ICO with 20% discount. This discount is valid until Feb, 15. Then you'll be able to purchase NVB tokens with 10% discount until March, 15. March 15 - April 15 there will be no discount at all.
the concept of the NVB project a decentralized video developer platform, a platform designed to benefit multiple market player content creators such as publishers, advertisers, and video bloggers, if video advertising for a company that needs advertising power fits in well with its NATIVE VIDEO BOX, success for NATIVE VIDEO BOX.

We appreciate your opinion, thanks a lot!
Hello! Find this project not long ago. I am at the stage of reading now. Explain me please, what role does blockchain technology play in your project? Thank you

Hello! With help of blockchain, NVB is bringing so much sought-after transparency on the advertising market. Transparent billing based on smart contracts guarantees fair revenue share and eliminates middlemen.
Hi, dev! How can you guarantee high quality content?

Hello! All videos, as well as websites pass quality control before getting into NVB ecosystem.
Do you have a special program for professional investors?
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
 Hi!
Why are you better than your competitors? There are many companies doing similar things.
Activity: 179
Merit: 2
Is your system already functioning?
Activity: 108
 Hey, Dev, can you explain me the concept of multi-tier blockchain?
Activity: 140
Can I read about NVB in other languages?
Activity: 152
I’ve read about special ICO discounts. Can you give me the details?
Activity: 280
the concept of the NVB project a decentralized video developer platform, a platform designed to benefit multiple market player content creators such as publishers, advertisers, and video bloggers, if video advertising for a company that needs advertising power fits in well with its NATIVE VIDEO BOX, success for NATIVE VIDEO BOX.
Hello! Find this project not long ago. I am at the stage of reading now. Explain me please, what role does blockchain technology play in your project? Thank you
Activity: 179
Merit: 2
Hi, dev! How can you guarantee high quality content?
Who said that you have a utility token? What if it’s a security and there will be problems?

Hello! NVB is officially a utility token and we have a legal opinion from our lawyers on this matter.
Pages:
Jump to: