Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN|ICO] Nauticus - Better Banking & E-Commerce using Blockchain Technology - page 2. (Read 63859 times)

Activity: 404
Merit: 10
Hello. I wanted to report that the "withdraw all" button does not work. I have to output a little less. Only in this case, the withdraw is confirmed.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
How about blockpolio and coinmarketcap? Does the team have a plan to list on there? Really, it's complicated for me to check my NTS.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Looks like they added a new list of tradable coins recently. No idea where this one's going but they could try and add a little bit of important news on the forum from time to time...

why add more coins? it can lead to their depreciation. however, it is possible, that the team has an appropriate strategy for this. it's very good, that news is constantly emerging. it can be an indicator of further success
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
Looks like they added a new list of tradable coins recently. No idea where this one's going but they could try and add a little bit of important news on the forum from time to time...
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
Cool, thank for update !
It is true that Ann threads are often abandoned after the ICO, even if they are successful
legendary
So do the people at Nauticus have any news to announce or will everything be communicated on Telegram from now on? New coins?
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I'll quote myself. Looks like trading has started! It was announced a few hours ago on their Telegram channel. Haven't had the chance to check it out yet, but looks like great news!
So, where to trade Nauticus?
Can you share the link for me, please.

Nauticus exchange has been changed from the ICO website Nauticus.io to Nauticus.exchange.

It looks like the Exchange is live but the NTS tokens are almost done being distributed and will be able to be traded on the 12th yet. Here's to hoping the price goes up! Assuming the team accomplishes even some of their goals the token will do well
legendary
I'll quote myself. Looks like trading has started! It was announced a few hours ago on their Telegram channel. Haven't had the chance to check it out yet, but looks like great news!
So, where to trade Nauticus?
Can you share the link for me, please.

Nauticus exchange has been changed from the ICO website Nauticus.io to Nauticus.exchange.
legendary
No Twitter updates for 2 weeks, even though they had been filling it up with crypto news constantly. I hope this is "only" a delay and if so, they should communicate on all channels they have put on their website under "Get in touch".

legendary
No Twitter updates for 2 weeks, even though they had been filling it up with crypto news constantly. I hope this is "only" a delay and if so, they should communicate on all channels they have put on their website under "Get in touch".
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
when we can see our balance on exchange site not ico sites ?
why you always delay for launching open trading, all people will lost trust.
Activity: 434
Merit: 14
When will you set up a withdrawal? When will I see the balance of my tokens in my wallet? After the end of ICO, enough time has passed and you promised that by December 1, we can use your exchange. Today is December 9th and the exchange does not work. Can you name the deadlines? Week, month?

Nauticus telegram group last shared this update ;

"Previously, we stated that everyone needed to migrate their accounts by 1/12/2018 (DEC 1). However, we are now changing this to 1/2/2019 (FEB 1).
Due to the delays we've experienced the past couple months, we feel it is only fair to extend the migration deadline by a further 2 months and give everyone enough time to complete the process"
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
When will you set up a withdrawal? When will I see the balance of my tokens in my wallet? After the end of ICO, enough time has passed and you promised that by December 1, we can use your exchange. Today is December 9th and the exchange does not work. Can you name the deadlines? Week, month?
I think all of them hope to be patient, I think there is still a lot to be done by the NAUTICUS project team, of course we can see the market situation now the team this project is really busy now
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
Now KYC is available and you can pass.. but you need an international passport or driver's license.. and those who do not have either one or the other will have to contact technical support that is not very convenient and takes a long time..
why they not give an option to verify KYC with ID card? because not everyone has a passport and driver license
if like this I'm sure the nauticus platform will be difficult to grow, considering the KYC process is not user friendly
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Now KYC is available and you can pass.. but you need an international passport or driver's license.. and those who do not have either one or the other will have to contact technical support that is not very convenient and takes a long time..
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
Nauticus Tech Update September 20
https://medium.com/@nauticus/nauticus-tech-update-september-20-2906633d3efd

Like a duck gliding serenely across a pond, there’s a huge amount of work going on underneath the waterline at Nauticus Exchange.

Here’s what we’ve been working on this week:

· Kin Wong, former Vice President of Nomura Securities and Senior Manager of Macquarie AI Trading joined the Melbourne team full time on Monday. Wong, originally an advisor to the project, is applying his high level experience in algorithmic trading to test and refine the back end of the exchange platform.

· Refined user interface for the KYC and migration processes and re-enabled them on the site.

· Clearing the backlog of customer support tickets.

· Developed a new ‘control panel’ for the customer support team that enables them to quickly identify and resolve issues — including manual approval of KYC, checking user photos for errors and re-sending reset password emails. Further functionality will be progressively added.

· Improvements made for withdrawal, deposit screens and functionality.

· Development of a new routing system to fix connection based errors.

· Large numbers of bugs have been fixed, including error messages and looping issues, to improve overall platform stability.

· New designs for the ‘light’ exchange theme have been approved for further work.

· Further refinements made to the user interface of the mobile app to make it more intuitive.

· Installation of telemetry throughout the site to gain a deeper understanding of the user experience.

· Development of new analysis tools for exchange, user and KYC process data.

· Writing and editing public API user documentation.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Time is going, but still there is no opportunity to transfer dashboard and to pass the KYC. Okay, we will wait again.
Pages:
Jump to: