Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN|ICO] Nauticus - Better Banking & E-Commerce using Blockchain Technology - page 40. (Read 63907 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 71
Very good project and nice airdrop also very supported team. I think project will be successful
Activity: 16
Good project. I think project will succssed
Activity: 7
very nice project.
crowded on the team worth checking out.
good luck.
Activity: 16
Love this project team doing great job everyday
Activity: 118
Superb project, god team. Its a great opportunity to be a part of the project.
Activity: 18
Very Interesting! Banking and e-commerce projects using blockchain technology, Very good concept. Seems very competitive one. Wink
Activity: 10
I think this is a promising project, can't wait to see where it goes in the future.
Hey. The concept of this ICO is very attractive. This project has a great future. I will Join
I really trust in success !!! I congratulate the team for this beautiful work.
Activity: 72
Nauticus will be first exchange offering 100 crypto with 7 fiat currencies.It is a great project in blockchain technology using baking with e-commerce.It will be user friendly. The project has a promising vision,technology
I think that this project is advanced and useful, and I think that the market of e-commerce big Enlarged to achieve better cost performance
I believe that the project is growing in demand from now on.
I see great opportunities in this project. I am pleased to participate and I am happy with this prospect
I see great opportunities in this project. I am pleased to participate and I am happy with this prospect
Bitcointalk Username: mvbc4
Telegram airdrop: YES
Twitter airdrop: YES
Facebook airdrop: YES
Reddit airdrop: YES
Medium airdrop: YES
Bitcointalk airdrop: YES

Reddit report:
Post 1:  https://www.reddit.com/r/Nauticus/comments/8ofd4s/nauticus_has_a_brand_new_listing_partner_hive/e0kot5h/?context=3
Bitcointalk report:
Post 1:   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39994773
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
After the pre-sale, what is the value of the token? Is there also a bonus after pre-sale or will it only be at this stage of the project?
I enjoyed this project. A very potential project. I will always follow you!
Activity: 9
I think this is better than Binance! A 6-in-1 platform at its best; Crypto and Fiat Currency Exchange, Blockchain Mining Center, Worldwide eCommerce, Merchant Payments Platform, Global KYC Verification and ICO Gateway! A total Crypto platform package  Wink
the project has a great future! community are waiting for you!
Activity: 7
I wish you success in your business. with the hope of reaching more masses. has created a beautiful platform. I hope it works and everyone will benefit
Activity: 82
Wish you success ❤️😘✌️
Activity: 41
What a good idea. Though it will go far. Good luck for all.
Pages:
Jump to: