Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN|ICO] Nauticus - Better Banking & E-Commerce using Blockchain Technology - page 36. (Read 63907 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Great project just like the one that we need in this time and place to get crypto known and popular to the every corner of the world, wish you all the best on your journey to success, will be watching closely, good luck
Activity: 81
i think its on of the project will rock the cryptocurrency and coinmarket cap thousands of increment in end of 2018 its the main reson of the project Nauticus because of many co-operate company and good strength of value added assets are invested in this project because of sudden increment of the total assets of this project .Nauticus have a well marking team and Ambassadors and so on  . first enter in Crypto and fiat currency exchange , Green blockchain mining center , eCommerce platform , Merchant payments platform , then many more are waiting for this project
Activity: 161
It's really hard time for crypto Industry.. and we really need some good projects and Exchanges which helps the crypto to out of this tough time ... and the think NAUTICUS will one of the BEST.
Activity: 158
Activity: 15
Well, I can see this project will be a bomb of the blockchain. With clear and detail roadmap, far-sighted vision, hard-working team. I believe Nauticus will be a big bomb of this year. Good luck!!! Nauticus project is really a good ICO. The roadmap for the future seems to be correct and is also published via social networks so everyone will talk about it. Wish the project the very best!
Activity: 42
Excited for the upcoming opening. I think it will be open soon, It would be really helpful.
Activity: 59
Nauticus seems like an awesome project! It may be a real game changer in e-commerce and banking sectors nice to its ground breaking concept. I completely advise to everybody to search and invest in this project. As i think, it can be one of the top 10 ICO's of this year.
Activity: 112
Hope this project will move further towards success, the development and the system in place will definitely will made life easy for all traders. I recommend this project to everyone. Lover fees and freedom, can't be better Cheesy
Activity: 52
good luck.
very nice project.
crowded on the team worth checking out.
good luck.
very nice project.
crowded on the team worth checking out.
Activity: 40
With this concept. It can stand out in every aspect in crypto space.. this exchange will be huge and successful..
Keep up the good work admin.. success is ours.
Activity: 18
该项目的想法非常好,团队非常专业!我认为该项目将在加密世界中实施。不要错过这里的机会,特别是现在只是一个伟大旅程的开始!祝你队伍好运!我很好地跟踪这个项目,团队工作得很好,我相信他们会实现他们的项目。一个成功的令牌将被出售。
Nauticus seems like an awesome project! It may be a real game changer in e-commerce and banking sectors nice to its ground breaking concept. I completely advise to everybody to search and invest in this project. As i think, it can be one of the top 10 ICO's of this year.
Activity: 17
good project

I happy to join here.
Activity: 16
Very good project . This is one of those projects you just know it can't go wrong. I really believe that this project is to be awesome
Activity: 18
你好,加密世界里有太多的项目,但是Nauticus对我来说是一个人,我对它哭泣,我认为这个项目将会进入月球,因为安全的加密银行,支付和电子商务对于所有人来说都非常重要,而且区块链是保证所有交易最安全的技术,我向团队表示祝好运,我保持眼力,专心致志;)
Activity: 266
Very interesting project. I've heard this project, when I hear the name of this project I know that this project is a big potential project
And yes. I wish every success
The Project is an Innovation by itself. The Exchange is setting new Standards and the combination to the Coin brings a special flavor to all this. The Team behind that Project is experienced and they try thier best to make this a sucess. This Coin will go to the Moon!
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Nauticus is a unique project. Here we see solutions for banking, payment and e-commerce solutions. These solutions are used effectively and safely ... and the great thing for the project to win the trust of the community is to use Blockchain technology. I am very confident about the project that can be applied in the real world. Keep track of the project!
 something worth checking out. This looks promising on different levels: useability, sustainability, very unlikely to be a scam, future proof and huge team with people that actually are relevant.  The competetion is big but so will be the growth of the cryptomarket in the future.  A gateaway to 16 currencies + a bonussystem with their own token: looks like the golden egg in the basket.  Nauticus is an Australia-based digital exchange startup that has been designed keeping in view the issues faced by users today on other exchanges
Pages:
Jump to: