Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟 - page 3. (Read 54550 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I feel NV is more established in the Blockchain spectrum and their partners are yet to work out a use case! Maybe this is the reason
Or that's what I feel it is
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
All the efforts and hard work of this team is visible and speaking for itself. They can't control the price rest everything are doing to take this project to masses. We can see lot of partnerships took place in a market which is very big and provide space for this to grow well. This toke worth to be taken risk on it by holding it.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Today Ncash is listed on Huobi and I have not seen any price increase in the last few hours. I think this project is experiencing a lot of problems and the investors of this project are showing signs of panic that Ncash can not grow well. I hope the development team can update the news to attract investors back to the project

That happened few days why you are asking this question today. This is good news but this market still reacting bearish but there is active trading promo you can take advantage of this if you are active trader.

https://huobiglobal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000145062-NCASH-Trading-Campaign-Rewards-for-TOP100
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
Today Ncash is listed on Huobi and I have not seen any price increase in the last few hours. I think this project is experiencing a lot of problems and the investors of this project are showing signs of panic that Ncash can not grow well. I hope the development team can update the news to attract investors back to the project
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Ted Lin throws light on the pivotal experiences of a user's entrance into the #Crypto space!
https://twitter.com/enblocibc/status/1036507499778605056
Activity: 126
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!
The truth is no one can honestly answer that question with price prognostication with any accuracy whatsoever because no one has seen the possibilities a few years down the line but the reward I believe far outweighs the risk. It's at .007 approximately right now so first go ahead and take a look at the end of the year which is only 4 months from here and then we can get better estimates into next year

you're right, but still we can look at the previous IT revolution (dot com bubble) and make an educated guess. You were considered crazy to think Amazon shares would ever be worth over 100$, now they're close to 2000.
Activity: 350
The truth is no one can honestly answer that question with price prognostication with any accuracy whatsoever because no one has seen the possibilities a few years down the line but the reward I believe far outweighs the risk. It's at .007 approximately right now so first go ahead and take a look at the end of the year which is only 4 months from here and then we can get better estimates into next year
Activity: 280
Again day after day no one gives a damn about what went under the bridge once price reaches to its earlier stage of 0.05$ coming back to praise all those things that NV has done...there is difference between being sensible enough/logical and plain pessimistic
Activity: 252
What protocol? You mean the first official protocol in India that they promised you exists? Hmm, where have I heard that before? Seems so familiar. I could have sworn someone else made that same promise.. I'll try to think of it. It rhymed with Fission but I can't think of the rest of it...
Activity: 116
Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining
What difference does the dollar amount mean tho?  If btc goes to 100k in 2 years even if NCash stays at exact same level it will still be over $3-5. So really only the satoshi matter and if it can outperform btc in the next 2 years

It matters because the dollar-bitcoin-ncash ratio isnt stable. If bitcoin suddenly goes up to 100K and grows to over 80% dominance or something, your ncash wouldnt have gone up as high as bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Next 2 years ,just imagine sensor deployment and much much growth wid tech mahindra ,and many others partners
Just saw may-17 to jan-18 Neo growth
It's 40000% , means 400X approx
It's crypto , not Indian share market
Activity: 30
What difference does the dollar amount mean tho?  If btc goes to 100k in 2 years even if NCash stays at exact same level it will still be over $3-5. So really only the satoshi matter and if it can outperform btc in the next 2 years
Activity: 247
Can we expect a medium article about the eleven01 airdrop in the near future? Or did I just missed it? I mean with the exact details what you expect from us to do to participate.
Activity: 116
Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining
Wouldn't it be nice to know if we were actually about to be on Huobi today? This reminds me of when we just randomly showed up on B
itfinex one day with no announcement. Love it.Do you think we will see 70s SAT again or do you think we've bottomed?

compare the last long bear market to the current state. The graph clearly shows similarities, so I have to agree with Pompliano and say we're in for a long bear market the next couple of months, maybe even years
Activity: 266
Right now it’s all traders and holders with token being circulated among themselves not being used in specific use case mainstream yet
But when they do go live in more stores than the current with more retailers involved I’d reckon it’ll be a different scenario by then
Activity: 39
Wouldn't it be nice to know if we were actually about to be on Huobi today? This reminds me of when we just randomly showed up on B
itfinex one day with no announcement. Love it.Do you think we will see 70s SAT again or do you think we've bottomed?
Activity: 280
No? So you think we've bottomed? The chart looks like we would still need a break through yet or there would still be a door back to the bottom in the next few weeks if not lower if btc revisits 5900ish
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Nucleus vision has very strategy by focusing on Indian commerce industry. They don't need partnerships from external world if they deal alone with internal markets. There is large market one of the biggest from world. This is main reason I am long on this doesn't matter how much time it requires and all changes in Ncash's value addresses short term which are irrelevant.
copper member
Activity: 158
Merit: 1
Well, not only there, there's a lot of options to compare values, like cryptagio.com.

Investing now is spot on, as becoming the most complete utility token may bump the prices.
Activity: 350
Whats the value of ncash?
I cannot do anything with ncash that is meaningful currently... therefore the value is purely speculative, and we can only guess at the future value of ncash
Just hodl and you won’t loose money. Don’t focus on how much your profilo went down. Instead focus on how many alt coins you can get for $100 and thereby watching your account increase with different coins/tokens and how much you’ll make when recovery happens
Check in Binance for value, and there is going to be utility soon, see the AMA
Nucleus vision is one of the most complete utility token feo the future
Pages:
Jump to: