Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟 - page 5. (Read 54550 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
the funny thing is, I dont drink alcohol, dont do drugs, dont smoke, I'm kinda optimistic, but I always look the problems straight in the eye, I solve problems, not running away or fill the gaps with substances. I think I'm on the right path though, I can learn almost anything if I work hard for it the optimal and efficient way.
but yeah fuck it I'm going to sleep, bye
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Whats the value of ncash?
I cannot do anything with ncash that is meaningful currently... therefore the value is purely speculative, and we can only guess at the future value of ncash
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The market, like nature, will correct itself then
it will attract short term people who will again sell and market will correct itself again
why do you think i am have given around 5-6 years atleast for optimal growth
this thing will keep on happening
Activity: 350
if you consider yourself an investor, you have to look at a bigger picture. See this is where fundamental analysis comes in, you try to figure out the entire background of the company and its micro and macro factors, and not just base your judgements on a trend analysis. it will help you out in the short run, for your trades, but as an investor, you will have to know the market inside out. idk about you but i have studied a lot before investing in indian company. things are not smooth right now, the company is new and the bear run is not helping. i understand your point about diversifying (something i follow myself) but it always helps to be optimistic without loosing focus on the real picture
This is where qualitative analysis comes into play, by looking beyond the numbers. i completely agree that people should diversify their risks. But if someone has already invested a lot into the token, i think we should respect that decision and not be blunt about our opinion
The white paper will be updated soon. It needs to be since there is a lot of support and interest in this project. Its bigger than even they could imagine. So the roadmap will also be changed.

Maybe I missed to read this news about this they are going to update whitepaper soon. Can you please share the link of this news anyway I am buying more this token as this has good idea and very big potential.
Have you checked their road map? Roadmap updated. Read the whitepaper if you want a clear picture of it. But again, they may update us a new road map and whitepaper. You can join Nucleus's telegram to have more info : https://t.me/NucleusVision
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
if you consider yourself an investor, you have to look at a bigger picture. See this is where fundamental analysis comes in, you try to figure out the entire background of the company and its micro and macro factors, and not just base your judgements on a trend analysis. it will help you out in the short run, for your trades, but as an investor, you will have to know the market inside out. idk about you but i have studied a lot before investing in indian company. things are not smooth right now, the company is new and the bear run is not helping. i understand your point about diversifying (something i follow myself) but it always helps to be optimistic without loosing focus on the real picture

Exactly, If you considered yourself as a long term investor, you shouldn't worry so much about this present price, rather look at the bigger picture, especially when that project has a strong fundamentals and what would be its long and short term achievement, personally i have experience the benefit of hodling for the right time and trust me, it paid off,
Nobody saw this coming, a bear market that has started from beginning of the year and still continues can't be predicted by any TA am sure, this is accumulation time for those that can still afford it, this has really shake off lots of weak hands.
Activity: 252
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
i agree but but you know numbers are not long term projections. this is where qualitative analysis comes into play, by looking beyond the numbers
i respect that and i completely agree that people should diversify their risks
But if someone has already invested a lot into the token, i think we should respect that decision and not be blunt about our opinion. You know, it does not hurt to be nice
Activity: 252
Have you spoken with Asutosh Pani at all? He did a deal with me and took my ethereum, but he haven’t transferred NCASH to me. I think he’s a fraud and I lost my money.
He said that he got  3.3m NCASH want to sell it privately. I was agreed to buy few hundred thousand, just for precaution I did a transaction for 100,000 Ncash, which was around 0.80 ethereum
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
The white paper will be updated soon. It needs to be since there is a lot of support and interest in this project. Its bigger than even they could imagine. So the roadmap will also be changed.

Maybe I missed to read this news about this they are going to update whitepaper soon. Can you please share the link of this news anyway I am buying more this token as this has good idea and very big potential.
Why has NCASH lost so much value in the last months? I know the market has gone down, but this is just too much.
Best time to buy is when there is a clear sign of a reversal and beginning of an uptrend. Not everybody can anticipate this that is why many people average down on “dips”.. when market recovers people are able to make up their losses quicker when buying on “dips”
Does that mean we must transfer our Ncash quickly from an ERC20 compatible offline wallet to Binance? Because Binance makes the mainnet swap automatically?
I think the community officials will inform us if that's the case. they don't said anything about transferring tokens.But I'm sure they will if that's required
What are the list of exchanges we can buy ncash on? What time will there be a crypto hearing in India?
Indian supreme court extended the decision on next hearing 16 September
Don't worry mahn  soon or later it will be regulated .! IBC first, then great news from government!
Activity: 251
Why has NCASH lost so much value in the last months? I know the market has gone down, but this is just too much.
Be Patient, the entire market really took a hit this year and i still believe the time for altcoins will come this year and Nucleus vision won't be left out.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
I had big plans for this project, but after entering the exchanges, the coin was very little worth, I do not like it, maybe I need to wait for the company to fulfill its road map Angry
Activity: 224
Can you please search for “Abhi” in this chat and scroll up to see what he actually mentioned...
I don’t want people to misinterpret his messages being delivered by someone else or misunderstand what he intends to say himself
Activity: 210
People were saying to get out of coins that were down.. then when they popped during a bullrun ppl complain about selling for losses like dumbasses
If you can’t endure the heat get out of the kitchen. Stop complaining and educate yourself while your funds are vested
Activity: 247
Let's be honest, nothing is going to happen to the price until the end of the month and the stores are revealed using ncash.  Even then it's going to take positive momentum from BTC for ncash to turn around and begin being consistent again
Any stores using ncash in Bangalore and Hyderabad? How to track ncash status if we withdrawed it
Not yet I guess buthope they are expanding it.
Just wait for someday. It will go up man.
See the technology it's great. That's why I am interested on Ncash
Pages:
Jump to: